Staring LT tomorrow. Terrified!

I think it's a good idea to go lower as long as you're still within your healthy BMI, just in case you have any temptations around Christmas :S You're doing great, keep it up! You'll be a beautiful slim bride :)

Wow guys, thanks for all the support! I agree I think I will probably go for my original goal of 10.5 stone to start with (so I don't scare myself too much!) and then continue on to 9.5 if I can. I went and tried on the dress again this morning with my friends and they also loved it. So far so good!

Hi fellow lipotrimmers!
I had my weigh in today. 5 lbs down for week 3 and I'm quite pleased with that. Another 4 lbs down and I'll be at my provisional halfway mark. I've promised myself blonde highlights when I get to 12 st and that's only 5 lbs away now. It's all about the small targets to get the overall result!
I hope everyone else is doing well. I feel amazing now and have to force myself to take 3 shakes everyday.
I never thought that would happen to me and I hope anyone in their first week of LT finds it consoling. You will get there!
I'm going to do 3 more weeks of 100% TFR and then I'm refeeding for 1 week as I'm going to a friend's wedding and I want to enjoy the meal and a few drinks.
So......How are you guys doing?
Keep on smiling and feeling skinner by the day everyone :)

Hi Keilaani,
I've lost 19 lbs in 3 weeks (11 + 3 + 5). My start weight was 13 st 13 lbs. How are you getting on with LT?

I start tomorrow hun. Went to get weighed and get all my stuff today. Not done LT before so don't know what to expect x

Hi I'm in the same boat as you I got my lipotrim today and start tomorrow also I never done it before either

Good luck toddshar and keilaani. You'll both be fine. The first few days are really tough. Everyone is scared at the beginning I think! Get over day 1 and then get over day 2 and then just keep going! There are loads of fantastic threads here especially for newbies. I spent all my time on here for the first week! And there is always someone on to offer a bit of support so don't be afraid to ask :)

My favourite thread in the first week was
Things that made my first week fly in........
Check it out.

Welcome Doireann. Ur doing really well. One day at a time. Im on Week 2 with a blip on weigh in day im back to it 100%. Yippee. Cant wait to see 12 stone something.

Ava
xxx

Hi everyone. I'm on my second run of lipotrim did it last year for a month an shifted loads. Finding it much harder this time. On day 2 today and I dont remember feeling this rubbish. Last time I seemed to be in a state of giddiness all the time but I'm already feeling shattered and getting headaches. Im sure I prob had the same last time so I'm just staying positive an thinking of the end result! good luck to everyone else it definately takes will power xx

I did it last year and lost 2 stone, it was much easier last time from memory too. Ah well. Id kill for food now but we can do it. NO CHEATING

Wohoo! 5lbs down this week despite my moments of weakness. Looks like the run was enough to get me back on track. Im dead chuffed. No more cheating!

Well done Doireann, ur in the 12's, yipee. I hope to join you there soon. Week 2 weigh in tomorrow. I cheated during the week so am only expecting 4lbs loss.

You're a wicked woman for cheating Ava! It's hard to be good all the time isn't it? I cheated twice during the week just gone and got away with it.but I think only because I went for a long run to compensate. I felt so awful about myself for cheating that Im not putting myself through that again. I only have 2 more weeks to go until I refeed for a little break to go to a wedding cos Ill be roughly halfway there timewise by then. Im down 24lbs in 4 wks which is way better than I thought I would do. Im 12 st 1 lb now and I promised myself blonde highlights when I get to 12 st even as I was blonde for years until I went au nature (ie mousey) a couple of years ago. How are you coping today?

I know doirenn haha. I'm on it 100% again though. 12 1 is fantastic, ull be a blonde bombshell! I bet u look great. I'm coping ok. It's tough and I had a mini seizure last night. Not sure if it's Meds I'm on on or lipotrim. Gonna stay 100% though . Really am excited to get to 12 stone something. I got to 10 2 on lipotrim last year so know it works. How's ur day going doll?
Ava
Xxx

Going great thanks. Such a lovely start to the day having a good weigh in. Really puts a pep in your step doesn't it?! I cant wait to get into the 10s. I've never been that skinny as an adult ever! You poor thing having a mini seizure. That sounds serious. Was it your first seizure?

Back