Starkissed's extra easy food diary :)

we all have off days I have more than I should too ...just think of today as another day and start afresh...let me know how the peanut curry goes x

I had a subway today. Didn't think it would be too bad. Came home and checked - 25+ syns... :wow: So NOT worth it!!

Feeling bad now, and that makes me hungry for something bad too :(

So, do we give in to the bad or do we just dust ourselves down, take things from right now and know... THAT TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!! :gen126:

Thanks for your support girls, much appreciated! I have tried to get back on track since my horrible day off plan an hope to maybe steal a STS at wi tomorrow, I dont deserve a loss with my antics this week!

Just been to asda and bought the sw mag and some fruits and veggies so here's to a good week! And hopefully a nice loss :) gonna be angelic this week treat it like week one all over again.

Eeee look what I got :)

image-648248910.jpg

Lost 2.5lbs tonight! Got my half stone certificate that's 8lbs in 2 weeks woo! Happy bunny!

well done Star thats fab I knew you would do it ....keep goin hun x

jem3139 said:
well done Star thats fab I knew you would do it ....keep goin hun x

Thanks Jem finding this alot easier than ww I just hope the losses keep coming and I don't plateau or something! X

Week three :D

Tuesday 31st July: Red Day
Breakfast: 35g plain oats hexb1 with muller coconut Greek yoghurt 0.5syn with blueberries and raspberries
Lunch: Thai style fishcakes made with cod fillet, corriander, spring onions, garlic, chilli, with salad leaves and 2 rocky road hifi bar hexb2
Dinner (after spin): 1 grilled chicken breast, with tablespoon passata, 30g cheese hexa1, oregano with green beans & 1 cranberry yoghurt hi fi bar hexb2
Snacks: 37g tyrells mature cheddar and chive crisps 9syns

Hexa1: 30g cheese
Hexb1: 35g plain oats
Hexb2: 2 rocky road bars
Syns: 9.5syns yoghurt & 37g crisps

Had my first red day today :) I think I did it right?! Went to my first spin class tonight really enjoyed it , gonna try and do abit more activity this week..also need to drink more water; I used to have 4 pints a day!! Major slacking at the moment! Gonna do a EE day tomorrow as I want some pasta for lunch :)

hey Star I think its easier than ww too ..all that counting was making it tedious and boring in the end and I found it put me off even trying.....let hope sw works for us both x

Here is yesterday (Wednesday's) intake I did a red day again, well until my OH sabotaged it and I gave in to temptation :(

Breakfast: 2 slices nimble hexb1 with 15g seedless raspberry jam 2 syns, some pineapple and muller Greek morello cherry yoghurt 0.5syns
Lunch: pineapple and peach chopped up, hi fi bar 3syns
Dinner: homemade burger made with extra lean mince, spring onion and garlic, in a small (weighed) wholemeal roll hexb2 with 30g ff cheese hexa with rocket, some pineapple for afters
At the cinema: boots shapers maple popcorn 4.5syns and water

Hexa: 30g cheese
Hexb: nimble and wholemeal roll
Syns: 10 (was at cinema so normally wouldn't have had so many)

So as you can see I was a perfect angelic all day...THEN after cinema oh was like I'm starving I want a Chinese (bearing in mind this is my no1 temptation, and something I crave alot), oh an also he doesn't even normally like chinese??? So at first I was no. Then he kept saying you had one last week an still lost etc etc get a kids meal it's only small...blah blah. So I ended up getting a kids box which has small portion of chips with Satay sauce and 3 chicken balls...I didn't touch the chicken balls, had about half the chips and stopped as I felt vile I had given in to eating junk like that.

I suppose in a way it is a victory as normally I would have just given in got my usual full size portion and wolfed it down, no guilt just nom nom nom!!!! Butttt this time I felt awful, stopped myself halfway, and told my OH off for suggesting it. I know in myself I should have said no but for someone to suggest your biggest temptation is hard to say no. I can refuse alcohol, chocolate, crisps, cakes but Chinese oh no!!!

So in addition to 10syns + half portion kids chips and satay sauce from Chinese :(

Today will be better!!!!! Oh and I'm planning on having less syns to try and compensate for next few days...no more than 5 a day

well done Star for NOT eating it all and for getting a kids portion, I must say I would never dream of a smaller portion and would have scoffed the lot ....well done !! x

jem3139 said:
well done Star for NOT eating it all and for getting a kids portion, I must say I would never dream of a smaller portion and would have scoffed the lot ....well done !! x

Thanks jem! Still felt bad for caving in, but it could have been alot worse!

02-08-12 EE

Breakfast: morello cherry muller 0.5syns with raspberries and strawberries
Lunch: 1 small wholemeal roll hexb and tin of drained tuna with half tablespoon lighter than light mayo (0.5syn??) salt and pepper, hi fi bar 3syns diet coke...NO Superfree?
Dinner: 1 plain chicken breast, mashed potato made with part hexa ss milk, and spring onions, green beans
Snack: raspberries, strawberries and peach

Hexa: part ss milk
Hexb: small wholemeal roll
Syns: 4syns

Need to up my Superfree...back to red tomorrow me thinks

So today I had another red day, happy enough but i feel I'm snacking on treats now instead of fruit etc which i did on week one...now I'm using majority of syns on treats. Gonna focus on this tomorrow; use my syns on other options...

Friday 3rd August
Brunch: hexb1 baked bean allowance, hexb2 small wholemeal roll, scrambled eggsx2
Snack: hi fi rocky road bar 3syns
Dinner: 1 grilled chicken breast, 30g hexa cheese, 15g BBQ sauce 1 syn, chopped red pepper, red onion, dash balsamic vinegar, sprinkle of sweetner
Snack: 30g mini pot of choc philli 4.5syns, chopped banana, sliced strawberriesx4

Hexa: 30g cheese
Hexb: small wholemeal roll & weighed baked bean allowance
Syns: 8.5

TOTM is due so I think that's why im craving chocolate...hi fi bar & choc philli...

Saturday 4th August RED

Breakfast: 2 slices nimble hexb, 1 chopped banana
Lunch: m&s prepacked just add Mexican chicken (guessing 1.5syns as comparing it to one similar that is on syns online...), mango and pineapple
Dinner: 2 m&s reduced fat sausages 2syns, mashed butternut squash, green beans, syn free onion gravy, pineapple
Snack: 2 lcl triangles & 3 Melba toasts 1.5syns

Hexb: nimblex2
Hexa: 2 lcl triangles
Syns: 5

Happy with today :) dinner was yummy!!

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow :( TOTM has arrived with a vengeance and I'm horribly bloated in pain and craving chocolate :( going to treat myself to a takeaway and dessert tomorrow evening after wi I am in dire need of stodge and sugar!!!

Not looking forward to wi tomorrow :( TOTM has arrived with a vengeance and I'm horribly bloated in pain and craving chocolate :( going to treat myself to a takeaway and dessert tomorrow evening after wi I am in dire need of stodge and sugar!!!

I feel for you Star, I've been struggling all this week and at my time of life it's that time more than it isn't!!
WI tomoz but I know I've eaten a bit too much of the wrong stuff this week so it won't be good. Hey ho, we just dust ourselves down... ♥

I feel for you Star, I've been struggling all this week and at my time of life it's that time more than it isn't!!
WI tomoz but I know I've eaten a bit too much of the wrong stuff this week so it won't be good. Hey ho, we just dust ourselves down... ♥

Yeah Im just going to weigh tomorrow and accept it, i'd love a sts, I just don't want to gain! I haven't been too bad food wise, had half a takeaway on wednesday past and been trying to stick to red days the last few days but im finding them hard and i know deep down i will be disheartened tomorrow night when i don't lose and I have put alot of effort into trying to be good...damn totm...and being a woman lol! x

Over the moon to have lost 2.5lbs even with TOTM!!!!! Now 11 stone 0.5 next week I will get in those tens finally! Lowest iv weighed at my previous ww classes was 11 stone exactly so next week if I get a pound off I will be at my very lowest weight in years!!!!!!! Whoop!

Back