Starlights diary - Update at last

Great to see you back Sandy and you seem very motivated, i am going back to group Thursday evening.

Back at work on Friday - deep joy... feel like Ive never been away! Got the expected hard time from my Sgt about being off but I stood up for myself ;)

Diet wise been within my points every day but really nervous about my WI on Monday :(

Oh and to add to the fun this week.... my pipes are frozen and I have almost no water, I have cold water in the kitchen and my toilet flushes and other than that - nothing... was reduced to having a shower at work last night!!

HATE this damn weather

feel for you Sand.. hate the snow myself - bloody sick of the stuff! hope you get your water back soon xxx

Poor you - too blooming cold up there that's the problem.

Have you been poorly that you have not been at work or has it just been the weather thats knobbled you?

Good luck for the weigh in. xxx

:happy096::happy096:
Well done Sandy :D Hope you get your pipes sorted too. On Christmas Eve, our upstairs neighbours had a frozen wast pipe ( the kitchen one), and all the water backed up and came dripping in our kitchen ceiling :eek:. All fine now, but at the time I was panicking that the whole ceiling would come down ( it didn't :D ), in fact the worst thing that happened was that we had to move having Christmas dinner at ours to my Mum and Dads :D
x

well done FF, you inspirational ways are back!

WOW! thats amazing!

Back