Start CD today wish me luck

Discussion in 'Very Low Calorie Diets' started by Pickles, 4 August 2006 Social URL.

1. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Went to see my councellor yesterday she was really nice. Got my weeks supply and just had my first shake. Chocolate, tasted nice, hopefully the other ones will. Really hope I can stick to this one reading other peoples storys on here really gives me hope.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Diet:
    Don't diet anymore!
    GOOD LUCK PICKLES!!

Mad diet but it works.

Just stay tough these first few days and you'll be absolutely fine after your first weigh in.

Mike

4. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Lots of luck Pickles. Any questions just ask.
    :)

5. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    Hi Pickles,

Wishing you wonderful success on your CD journey.

Be sure to measure yourself from head to toe and not forgetting the upper arms and kneck...do some photos now and the weight comes off so fast you will be kicking yourself that you did not do this as a record for your weight loss journey.

I find that when you are about five weeks in the photos really help to see for yourself at how far you have come in a short space of time.

Looking forward to your post and did you check out our Photo Gallery for members only.

Love Mini xxx

6. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Hiya Pickles,

You are in the right place need any help of support just shout.

7. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Thanks everybody, it's great to find this forum to be able to talk to other people about it. Going out later and will buy a measuring tape and measure myself tonight and get some pics taken too. Have already lost 3 stone on another diet but have been struggling for 6 months so needed to try something else. I'll keep you updated on how I get on.

8. chicken on a mission

chicken on a mission Restarting to lose 4stone

Diet:
    LighterLife then CD
    Hi pickles, we are right here with you to listen to your gripes, be a distraction or offer hints and tips if you need any.

I look forward to reading about your progress if you want to post about it, failing that just browse and drink in the excellent information available from those that have trod the path before you :D

9. Ajax

Ajax Finally...Life begins

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi and Welcome :)

It's my second day, and the people on this board are my lifesavers!!

Looking forward to getting to know you. I have over 9 stone to loose so here for a while at least!

10. demon

demon Cambridge Diet Counsellor

[​IMG] pickles, you've come to the right place for lots of support and encouragement :)

Here's wishing you every success on your journey to SLIMDOM [​IMG]

11. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Hi Pickles, good luck. You will find this site such a help, I would definately be giving up about now if it wasn't for all the lovely people on here. I am doing a low cal counting diet; first 2 weeks brill, last 2 weeks, nothing lost. Still hanging in there though cos everyone on here is encouraging me to. You get going and there will be no stopping you! Hugs

12. jazzy

jazzy Regular Member

Hi Pickles

Well done on making one of the best decisions you could have made.

Get through the first few days, drink plenty of water and you'll be sailing your way through.

Good luck!

Jazzy x

13. MandyB2

MandyB2 Moderator/CD Counsellor

Hi there Pickles, Good luck with your weight loss journey.. you're in a great place for support:) Any questions just shout out hun:)

Love
    XX

14. jfc

jfc Full Member

Well done taking this step towards a happier, healthier life. We are all with you on this. There is always someone around to keep you motivated and spur you on...we are either on the same journey as you or have just arrived and so we all understand what you are going through

Lovely name btw....I have a pickles in my family too

Love

Jennyx

15. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

How's it going Pickles? :D

16. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    It's going ok, was hard earlier when other half was having his dinner but I had a soup a the same time. The shakes and soup taste really nice which helps. Managed to drink 4 litres of water and am now peeing for england!!!!

I'm a bit confused now, my consultant told me I need to drink 4 litres but the sachet and books i've been given say 2.1 litres (4 pints). She also sold me the water mix and didn't say anything about not using is straight away but the book says not to use it in the first week.

Ideas anyone?

Oh and thanks for all your support it really helps.

17. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Glad it's going well mate!! :cool:

You should aim for a minimum of 4 pints of water (2.1 litres) but drinking more may help speed up your weight loss.

Do the first week clean - your packs, your water, nothing else. You will have the best loss that way. The water flavourings are excellent for helping you get more water down, but for a few people it can delay getting into ketosis so that's why it's suggested waiting at least a week.

Hope that helps honey
    xx

18. Pickles

Pickles Member

Start Weight:
    15st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Diet Chef
    Cheers thanks for that it does help. I'll just stick to the water and sachets this week then.

19. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

That's the way mate. You're doing a great job and don't you forget it :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.