Start CD today wish me luck

Pickles

Went to see my councellor yesterday she was really nice. Got my weeks supply and just had my first shake. Chocolate, tasted nice, hopefully the other ones will. Really hope I can stick to this one reading other peoples storys on here really gives me hope.

GOOD LUCK PICKLES!!

Mad diet but it works.

Just stay tough these first few days and you'll be absolutely fine after your first weigh in.

Mike

Lots of luck Pickles. Any questions just ask.
:)

Hi Pickles,

Wishing you wonderful success on your CD journey.

Be sure to measure yourself from head to toe and not forgetting the upper arms and kneck...do some photos now and the weight comes off so fast you will be kicking yourself that you did not do this as a record for your weight loss journey.

I find that when you are about five weeks in the photos really help to see for yourself at how far you have come in a short space of time.

Looking forward to your post and did you check out our Photo Gallery for members only.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks everybody, it's great to find this forum to be able to talk to other people about it. Going out later and will buy a measuring tape and measure myself tonight and get some pics taken too. Have already lost 3 stone on another diet but have been struggling for 6 months so needed to try something else. I'll keep you updated on how I get on.

Hi pickles, we are right here with you to listen to your gripes, be a distraction or offer hints and tips if you need any.

I look forward to reading about your progress if you want to post about it, failing that just browse and drink in the excellent information available from those that have trod the path before you :D

Hi and Welcome :)

It's my second day, and the people on this board are my lifesavers!!

Looking forward to getting to know you. I have over 9 stone to loose so here for a while at least!

Hi Pickles, good luck. You will find this site such a help, I would definately be giving up about now if it wasn't for all the lovely people on here. I am doing a low cal counting diet; first 2 weeks brill, last 2 weeks, nothing lost. Still hanging in there though cos everyone on here is encouraging me to. You get going and there will be no stopping you! Hugs

Hi Pickles

Well done on making one of the best decisions you could have made.

Get through the first few days, drink plenty of water and you'll be sailing your way through.

Good luck!

Jazzy x

Well done taking this step towards a happier, healthier life. We are all with you on this. There is always someone around to keep you motivated and spur you on...we are either on the same journey as you or have just arrived and so we all understand what you are going through

Lovely name btw....I have a pickles in my family too

Love

Jennyx

It's going ok, was hard earlier when other half was having his dinner but I had a soup a the same time. The shakes and soup taste really nice which helps. Managed to drink 4 litres of water and am now peeing for england!!!!

I'm a bit confused now, my consultant told me I need to drink 4 litres but the sachet and books i've been given say 2.1 litres (4 pints). She also sold me the water mix and didn't say anything about not using is straight away but the book says not to use it in the first week.

Ideas anyone?

Oh and thanks for all your support it really helps.

Glad it's going well mate!! :cool:

I'm a bit confused now, my consultant told me I need to drink 4 litres but the sachet and books i've been given say 2.1 litres (4 pints).

You should aim for a minimum of 4 pints of water (2.1 litres) but drinking more may help speed up your weight loss.

She also sold me the water mix and didn't say anything about not using is straight away but the book says not to use it in the first week.

Do the first week clean - your packs, your water, nothing else. You will have the best loss that way. The water flavourings are excellent for helping you get more water down, but for a few people it can delay getting into ketosis so that's why it's suggested waiting at least a week.

Hope that helps honey
xx

Back