Start of a new begining :)

Ok so doing good . Have lost 10 lbs and 5.5 inches all over . Had a blip Monday due to work pressures and being shafted so had 4 Chicken nuggets and a slice of homemade cake ( filler cake lol with strawberries ) well it was hardly cake to be honest it was a mess on the dish !!!
Sticking to 810 but cause I haven't had the 810 the past two days due to stress and just ss I think my body is confused as I haven't lost anything . Could I be holding on to stuff again now cause I was 810 but I haven't for a few days .. Also I got my period ?

Ok start of week 4 tomorrow !
First week 5 lbs off , 2nd week
5 lbs off and third week 3 lbs off . I have now lost about 7 inches all over maybe a bit more . It's gone so quick . I can't see a change yet but some people can ! I guess that's what happens when your bigger a stone looks like nothing when you have loads to lose . Disappointed I wasn't able to make it the stone . But I was on this week so hopefully holding a bit of water . I am sleeping much better too which is a bonus !

Ok .... Starting weight 15 st 1
Week 1 5 lbs
Week 2 5 lbs
Week 3 3 lbs
Week 4 2 lbs 14 st
So one month in and lost 16 lbs and about 9 inches all over .
I weighed myself today and am 13.12 but weigh in
On saturday .
Fell off the wagon Sunday and Monday . Been such an emotional few weeks not through diet but home and work and I coped but the last few days been down very down . Could do with some inspiration to pick me back up and get my head back where it should be ... Cause one DOES hurt :(

You are doing fantastically well!

I know what you mean by emotional week, I had one of those last week and am going to be back on track by the end of today...just take one day at a time, or even one meal at a time :)

Trying to do something other than eat when you are emotional is one of the hardest things I find. Don't beat yourself up about coming off track as this may lead to more eating...draw a line underneath it, really look at how far you have come, and know where you might be in just another months time and how that might feel. I know what it's like to feel down as I suffer from double ovulation and when that hits I have what feels like a black dog sitting on my shoulters for days...but you can press through it...be good to yourself in as many ways as you can xx

Back