Start today - 7 weeks to Florida

Moonie

Day 1
Hi everyone, well I've started exante today, just had a banana shake and enjoyed it!! I did CD 5 years ago an lost 3 stone in 12 weeks going from 12 7 to 9 7 and felt fantastic. I kept it off fir 2 years with being sensible but then lots of things happened and I got into bad habits again and gained it all back, it happened slowly tho!!! We relocated last August from the north east to the west midlands and I have been throughly miserable, so have taken comfort in takeaways and meals out. Anyway, end result of this is arrived here in august at about 12 9 and weighed this morning at 14 5 !!!!!! I can't believe it !!!! I look and feel dreadful, I'm only 5 2 tall. So today is the start, my goal is Florida in 7 weeks and I want to lose 28 pounds for that. I know I'll still be way off where I was when I finished cd but I'll feel a lot happier in myself. I've got nothing to distract me but a family birthday in 2 weeks. When I was on cd, I was mainly v strict but did have a few days off when things were going on. Ate protein and had very watered down wine with sparkly water - so that's my plan in 2 weeks!!! Good luck to everyone else too - One reason I never went back to cd was the thought of the shakes again turned my stomach! Hoping the exante ones taste as good as the banana I had this morning xx

i start today aswell, i have 9 weeks today until my wedding but i do weigh like 16 stone so i have a fair bit to loose just yet, so we can do this hun, we both want to loose it for something special. I got a shake for brekkie probably strawberry and then banana for lunch then a soup in the evening, when im off i will have 2 soups but too hard to make up at work. Will post later to let you know how i get on, im usually bad in the evening, but im working today until 8 so that will help.

Hi
Both of you, just wanted to wish you both good luck with today. As u may know the first few days may be a little up an down but it will go and your excitment for next week when you get on the scales pulls you through. Im on wk1 d6 and I feel good apart from not been able to sleep last night but not an issue. I have never used exante but I did LL before and I must say the products from exante are not only cheaper but taste quite nice. Anyway have a good day, distract yourselves as much as you can and try and focus on "The Wedding" and "Florida" Good Luck xx

Hi Moonie . Good luck to you and everybody else starting their journey. You are going to look amazing in Florida. I will be following your diaries. I am starting tomorrow and will compare notes. xx

Good luck everyone and if you want to know anything please ask as everyone keeps saying the first few days are the worse x x so I am thinking of how I can distract myself x

Hi amzie, Jane and cantake no more, thanks for the support, I'm going to need it!! Doing ok so far, have been in the garden this morning and am going to take the kids to the cinema later. Have managed on the one shake so far, plan to buy a costa black coffee and have a bar during the film, then another shake later this evening. We will support each other ! Have a good rest of day xxx

i had strawberry for breakfast, then banana for lunch was really full, drank loads of water....however i am feeling hungry now it is 6:46, i am having the mushroom soup when i get home and some more water and then once kids in bed a nice bath and black coffee then its bed for me day off tommorow so gunna write my holiday lists out for me and the family which will keep reminding me that i am doing this diet, for the holiday and wedding, i was hoping i could be 14 and half stone for the wedding, im 16 stone 9 now is this possible 44lb to loose in 9 weeks????
I can do this we will all do this and i am going to get some before and after piks so i can show it off.

Hi amzie, 16 9 to 14 7 is 30lbs not 44, so you will easily do that in 9 weeks !! If you want 44, you could do that as well I'm sure. Hope you enjoy your soup later, I didn't get any soups as I hated them on cd, but maybe they are better on exante!! I've had a splitting headache twice today and had to take tablets. Going to have a coke zero in a mo as a treat. Remember your goal of the wedding and holiday and I'll keep thinking of how uncomfortable I'll be in the Florida heat at this weight!! Have a good evening xxx

Yeah deffo I've heard of the headaches but I get them and yeah at the min I just picture a skinnier me and yeah on the honeymoon I will feel better weighing less lol we will weigh less wow 44lbs does sound so much in just a little space I wanna show everyone how it works who keep saying Oooo its bad for you

Good luck Moonie....first week is definitely the hardest but the best result for weight loss so stick at it and you will do great!! xx

Day 2
Thanks for your support miss mac.
Just had chocolate shake - not keen on it! Didn't like chocolate shake in cd either, but didn't mind the chocolate tetra. Feeling ok after 2 bad headaches yesterday, had wind big time yesterday !!!!!
Have managed to resist jumping on the scales which I did every day on cd, but think I may have a little look tomorrow!! Bought the strawberry and apple flavoured water from tesco, had 1.5 litres of that yesterday which was nice, think I'll have apple today. Managed 3 L of water in total too. Hope everyone has a good day x

Hi Moonie. I agree I dont like the chocolate shake either. I think I will put two splenda tablets in them. Might just work better. 3L of water wow. I hope I get them down. I find if I fill a one small 1 litre bottle it goes down better than having glasses. Will see. Have not bought any flavoured waters yet, but might just get to a stage where I have to. Good luck today. It will be all worth it for us all in the end. Cant wait.

Hi camtakenomore, I'm usually bad with the water but everytime I walked into the kitchen yesterday, I downed a glass!! might try some sweeteners in the chocolate shake, I liked the banana and strawberry so am hoping I like the vanilla (which was my fave on cd). have a good day being good, Caroline x

Morning everyone - quick update before I go to work. Had a sneaky peak at the scales and have lost 5 pounds in 2 days !!!!!!! that's it fir weighing until Saturday xx have a good day x

Day 3
Well getting towards the end of day 3 and doing ok I think. Feeling really hungry but able to ignore it - just sipping on a coke zero at the mo. Haven't drank as much today as really busy at work and couldn't keep nipping off for the loo all the time. Am hoping to start feeling less hungry by tomorrow, really enjoying the shakes. Didn't get the pack with soups and glad I didn't looking at some posts. Like the orange bar but not as keen on the toffee one, but it's edible enough !!! Roll on day 4 xx

Day 4
OMG - what's this all about !!!! When I was on CD I struggled going to the loo - sorry everyone - and used to buy the fibre. Was concerned again when I started exante that I would be the same. Today I have felt great but have had the runs major time !!!! I've never been off the loo :cry:I hope the products are upsetting my tum as I feel so positive. Went shopping earlier today and bought a couple of sun dresses for my holiday in the size below what fitted me xx :flirt2:

Day 6
Hi all, things still going ok, had a bit of a slip yesterday and ate some mince from a spaghetti Bol I had cooked!!! Suppose it could have been worse, didn't have the pasta!!! Back on track today and looking forward to my WI in Saturday as I've generally been v good. Had lost 7lbs in 5 days when I got weighed yesterday but will see what Saturday brings xx

Back