Started again for the very last time

I'll see if i can private messege you on here & give you my facebook.. that way we can messege each other?
Yeah, the bars are quite good! I like the peanut chocolate one, it tastes a little bit like a flapjack! But at the moment i've got chocolate mint shakes and i blend them with crushed ice! :) xx

Even though I've had a bad week personally I have stuck to step 2 100%, minus the milk, just cannot manage it, but doing ok. Now lost 1st 7lb and now I can weigh myself on my scales I can see I've lost 5lb since Monday, which I am over the moon about, hoping I can do 7lb this week

I am so happy, was hoping for 7lb this week and I lost 8, so fingers crossed nothin will happen this week and can get a similar weight loss next week, I am on cloud 9 today :):):):)

Well done that's amazing :) x

Wow, what a great weight-loss! Well done!

Struggled with my head last night, ate 10 cocktail sausages and 6 Pringles, well should I say I stopped myself at that point, could have dome more damage. Think I knocked myself out of ketosis because I am starving today, had chicken for lunch and having bottle of water and 3rd pack for tea, might be in bed by 8 at this rate. Arghhh, oh and had day from Hell at work

Hard day, but managed to resist a buffet. Not hopeful of a great weighloss this week

You seem to be doing good hun, keep it up x

Had some ribs of fire for lunch, had them before and been ok, have serious stomach ache and cramps, not sure it if was them or what, have had trouble going last few days could be that, but in mega pain, don't know what to do with myself :(

Hope you are ok....Go to bed and rest up and hopefully you'll feel better in the morning. Your doing really well so don't let it get to you.

Thanks, I took painkillers laxatives and went to bed, feeling loads better this morning, currently on step 2 but think I might ss today, because I'm not doing as well this week and my body is telling me I need to do something different

Ok, so ss wasn't an option, starving all day, had some dinner, so fed up that one blip on Monday led to another on Wednesday night (Buttercream incident) really crappy week at work and ate 2 chicken wings and a couple of ribs of fire yesterday, think weight loss will be as crappy as my week, but I ate so much more on step 3 and lost, it's so hard at the moment. Have a family meal tomorrow, taking my own chicken already cooked so I hopefully don't eat something I shouldn't. Why can this week be as easy as last week :(

Don't beat yourself up, you are doing so well, I find the longer we do and the closer we get to goal the easier it becomes to justify a slip up because you only see a couple of pounds from goal, you keep getting back on it and that's the main thing Cambridge is a strict form of diet and it will get you to where you want to be the amount of times I have restarted day 1 has been uncountable but eventually I did it and got to week 3. You will get to your goal and you will feel great, keep posting I check in a lot hugs xx

Stuck to step 2 for past 2 day 3 if including today, sitting outside.CDC's and bricking it, hope I've lost a couple of pounds. I can come up with excuses as to why I've had the odd bits this week, but basically situations have taken all my energy and I've put something in my mouth, which is how I've always dealt with issues and unhappy situations and I have to learn how to deal with them in other ways. I have to learn that getting through a situation without eating is good, but not to let my guard down, as without thinking things to pass my lips, I can be so stupid sometimes, but we learn from our mistakes. Right in I go, as long as the number goes down, then I'm heading in the right direction

Lost 4lb, I am so happy, not such a bad week after all. Still on track and feeling happier, if I can get through today I should be in ketosis by morning if not already, want to lose 7lb this week and determined to do it. I have 5 weeks before I see some people that didn't notice the 2st I've already lost last week, want to lost another 2st 2lb that with what I've already done will take it to 4st 7lb

Your doing great, good on you x

Thanks tigerlily, feeling ok today, determined to stick to this 100% if it kills me LOL. I have a target of 6lb a week for next 5 weeks, which should be achievable on step 2, really want this and may book a holiday for end of August as. an incentive

Stuck to the diet 100% but as of yesterday lost 1lb since Monday, how is that possible? I'm not home until after weighin this Monday so no idea how I've done past 36 hours, but looking at a rubbish loss when I've done so well not giving in during a mega stressful week, where I would normally of filled my face.

Sticking at it because a fail will make it worse, but not happy at the moment :(

Feeling better toda

Feeling better today, just missing my scales as away for weekend.

I love them and hate them all at the same time, I like to see where I am, but hate them when an unjustified gain is showing, I'm hoping the scales will reflect the effort gone into sticking to the diet this week, but I'm fearing not, mainly because Friday only 1lb down and I can't check what has happened, only have faith in the diet as I have stuck to it

Back