started again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by donna, 4 October 2006 Social URL.

1. donna

donna fatsawaygirl

hi i started cd ss 3 weeks ago started great lost 12lb in first 5 days great .... day 6 woke in middle of the night with toothache by morning half my face was swollen by nighttime whole face was swollen went to dentist told it was a abcess given very strong antibotics and told to eat a meal with tablet told im on cd told not enough food would be sick so i came of cd took tabs had tooth out had to go back for more tablets now i have started cd for the last 4 days and today is the first day i have managed shakes only its so much harder when you have had a break but hopfully i will start right now x donna

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Isobel1965

Isobel1965 Gold Member

Good for you, Donna. Sorry to hear about your poorly tooth! But glad it's all sorted now! You go for it, girl!!!

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(9.13%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good for you Donna, your back into the swing of things.

Glad you got your tooth sorted.

Love Mini xxx

5. DQ

DQ Queen of the Damned

Well done on getting back to it. Possibly ease back into it gently - go down from 1,000 to 790 then SS? Glad your tooth is better.

6. donna

donna fatsawaygirl

THANKS

7. Mrs Bean

Mrs Bean Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Donna,

Being a serial restarter myself I can totally agree with how hard it is to get back into it once you have stopped.

Give it your best shot and you will get there.

xx

8. debz32

debz32 Gold Member

Hello Donna - well done for getting started again ;) that takes determination !

glad you got your tooth sorted...good luck for your weight loss journey....

hugs

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.