started atkins on friday

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by covkirst83, 16 March 2009.

1. covkirst83

covkirst83 Well-Known Member

hi all,

i started atkins on friday an my weight was 11st 9.4. ive lost 4.4 lb since friday.cant believe it.the weight dont half come off quik.jus gotta remember 2 keep drinkin my water.i feel really gd at the mo.i dont know whether its cuz im in ketosis or wot but feelin gd an so determined.i dont even feel like im on a diet.its luck 2 every1.cant wait til friday for weigh-in!!
  2. covkirst83

covkirst83 Well-Known Member

how do i update my profile??need 2 change wot diet im on.
  3. Jim

Jim Big Boy

Hi kirsty, I'm pleased it's going well for you, just remeber you'll lose a lot in the first couple of weeks, but then it'll slow down a bit.

To change stats and stuff you need to go to User CP at the top of the board.
  4. woof

woof Alway see the love x

Welcome, covkirst83..

Keep up the good work, babes. It isnt a diet, its a lovely way of life. Enjoy! : O )

Woofy X
  5. *AnnaMaria*

*AnnaMaria* Well-Known Member

Go for it Kirsty! I am in Cov too :)
  6. RainbowCookie

RainbowCookie Well-Known Member

Welcome. The first 3lb or so you lose is glycogen, this will go straight back on when you eat carbs again as it is not a fat loss. Any weight lost from this point on now you are in ketosis should be fat loss. xx