Started Exante 08/04/13

Hello everyone, my name is Amie, I'm from Ireland. This is my first time doing any TFR.

Im currently on day two of exante and I'm not struggling (yet) I just find it weird and still have my head poking in the fridge for nothing!

My start weight was 14st 7lbs and my goal is 11st 7lbs but i could push myself at the end for that extra 7lbs, (thats a little while away) I have a friends birthday at the end of august and I bought a dress for it so I need to look good in that:)

Sorry for rambling... haha.. I hope everyone else is doing well :D

Good luck! It's really funny how often we turn to food as a distraction technique. I'm on day 11 and not in the slightest bit hungry yet still have to stop myself from turning to food! Keep fighting those habits and you'll be laughing xx

Good luck Amie, I just started too. How's it going?

Hi Girls. I started on Monday too!!
This is my 2nd time doing this diet and the last time it worked really well for me, so just have one stone left to lose now.

5 Years ago I did Lipotrim and lost 3stone, the lowest I ever got to was 10st 6
Im now 11st 6 so am using exante to get back to there as I have stayed the same weight for ages :)

Best of luck to everyone!

Hope everyone is well! :)

I'm good today had a bit of a downer last night cause I was handed a pizza, I gave it straight back and ran to bed! Ha! I'm going to taste the vanilla shake today :/ I didn't really enjoy the strawberry so I'm hoping this is better! :) we will get through this and come out b-e-a-utiful! :)

Well done on avoiding the pizza AH :) I like the strawberry shake with a sweetener, it's never gonna taste like nesquik (unfortunately :( ) but definitely drinkable :)

Oh wouldnt that be heavenly! Haha I did put sweetener in the vanilla shake today made it a bit more tolerable, but hey it could be worse! :)

Hi Girls! Well day 4 and going well!! :)
I dont know about the rest of you, but I have been SOOO irritable the past few days - really hoping I might turn a corner today and go into Ketosis, so I dont feel so hungry - Im not a good hungry person!!
I had a spoonful of coffee in my vanilla shake yesterday and it was a lot better. Good luck today girls x

Day 4 for me too! Oh no I've been like a walking demon! Ha.. Hopefully today or tomorrow is the day we've been waiting for! Awh I don't like coffee so ill have to find some other way :)

Good luck to you too jojo4 :)

hello all. Sounds like you are all doing brilliantly, I am on day 19 I think, so am a little ahead, but its still early days when I consider how much weight I have to lose. I have a diary if you want to read about my early days, its the Reading Festival one.

Good luck and keep gulping down that water

Well girls day 7 now and still 100%

The weekend is definitely the hardest because I really believe in the "treats" (that's what has be here in the first place!!). I live for my fri and sat night takeaways and wine!! And then Sunday is normally a lazy day munching my way through anything nice in the house :-O

So finding other things to keep me occupied is hard. Hope ye are all doing well. Weigh in tomorrow!

Hi, well done for sticking to it so far. I'm restarting tomorrow and its been good reading other peoples successes! xx

Back