Started Lipotrim

Wow ... cool! Well done on the weight loss again this week! x

Well done on the weight loss, not long to hit your goal and start the refeed :)

Its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow... and I can't eat or drink :(

but I am determined to have an amazing time! So I am going out with all the girls and I shall be sticking to my water. This will be a true test of will power and I will get through this!! :D

Its my BIRTHDAY tomorrow... and I can't eat or drink :(

but I am determined to have an amazing time! So I am going out with all the girls and I shall be sticking to my water. This will be a true test of will power and I will get through this!! :D

Happy birthday for tomorrow! Congrats on having the willpower to stick with Lipotrim over your birthday! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

So I caved... A mini burger from Yates a cranberry and Malibu single and a couple of Burger King chips and a bite of a chicken burger. I don't feel sick though which is a good sign. Can't believe I caved :( damage is done though start afresh tomorrow x

dont beat yourself up about it, you have done amazing so far & will get back on track

I hope so, doin my weigh in tomorrow but think I'm going to gain this week :( done so well too! Determined now though to loose the rest :)

So I've lost 4 1/2lbs this week!

Well done allanah. 4 1/2 when you thought you'd put on is fab. Keep up the good work x

so i checked today and I'm still not in ketosis :/ not sure why though... gunna have to just wait until I am :/

I hate having to wait and I don't think I'm going to loose as much this week as I did last :(

Last edited:
So I'm back on three shakes and water tomorrow... Not looking forward too it but going to stick to it completely! Weigh in Tuesday although I know I've most likely put on so I don't know why I am bothering!

So put on 3lbs this week from doing 2 shakes and a meal but determined to loose that this week!! Can't wait :D

Day 1 of 49 until easter :) Had two out of three shakes, drank tones of water and spent ten minutes on a vibro plate. Going to have my last shake after i've dried my hair while I watch corrie snug in bed. Got another two and a half stone to loose and 7 weeks to do it! Got to try my hardest. No hiccups, no food! DETERMINED!!!

Go you. You can definitely do it. Xx

Day 2 of 49 and feeling fab! Office based all day but I've felt great. . Got work until 8 though so going to be a long day! Had two out of three shakes and 750ml of water so far. Going to have another 750 before I leave for a visit and take a full bottle with me. :) also had two coffees too so they also count! Dretermined!

Well done - Onwards and upwards :)

Day 3 of 49, again mostly office based. Vibro plate again today too! Had two shakes so far but don't feel brilliant today so I don't think I'll end up having my third. Not drank too much water either but will drink tones tomorrow. Just feeling a bit queazy today :(

Day 4 of 49! Feeling better today :)

had ad my first shake and going to start in my water. Going in a Vibro plate again today hoping for some good results! Booked myself in for a shrinking violet wrap too in two weeks so that's going to be something else to look forward too!

Day 4 of 49! Been to placement, drank all my shakes, had a lot of water, and been on a vibro plate :D

Day 5 of 49! A Uni day! Felt alright, drank tones of water and had a shake there. At work on an overnight tonight so going to have a shake before I go and another two while I'm there one for today and one tomorrow morning. I've franks 2 1/2 litres of water already and will be drinking tones more later while at work! Yay me! Unfortunately will not be getting sleep when I return home as I will have a busy day so I've had a few hours (6:30-9). Determined today :)

Back