Started my unique diet today..and im not hungry!!!

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by slimme17, 19 October 2010 Social URL.

1. slimme17

slimme17 New Member

:DOk its a unique diet that will work for someone like me who is constantly broke;)..Lipotrim did work for me and i lost about 3 stones,i've put it all back because of my lack of control on my food intake..anyways i've decided to go back and do a diet that would work for me...
    shake in the morning
    1 fruit around 11am
    shake for lunch 3pm
    soup and a side salad for dinner..ok i did mention about money so now i've beleive that a milkshake can be slimfast and the soup can be bachelors low calorie (59cals) soup...its tasty filling and dont get lumpy when you add hot water to it..brilliant i say!!!...i tend to get bad headaches and weird dreams if im hungry and can get quite panicky..this way i wouldn't feel like im depriving myself of eating ..just cheaper !!!! good luck everybody!!however the way you find easier to get slim..
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.