Started Slim & Save on Monday of this week.

TC_99

Now on day two, just had my second shake of the day for Lunch. Feel OK but a little spaced out and had a weird nights sleep last night.
Are there any stickies anywhere outlining the side effects of the first few days?

I'm on day two as well, had headache last night but so far today feel ok, just made spinach soup with veg bullion/200g spinach which was nice 2 shakes left for later and having 150ml skimmed milk in teas so getting there :) im sure you are supposed to feel tired for the first few days whilst your body adjusts then you have lots of energy :) stick with it!

Have a look at the info for newbies sticky on the main SnS forum.

on dreaded day 3 feel cold and shattered! purposely arranged nothing for today, lets hope ketosis kicks in, have yucky taste in mouth so maybe start of it........ funeral to attend tomo. Doing new s'n's order tomo to include meals and bars :) purposely doing first five shake only days to reward myself with meals and bars on saturday.... and then on yay!

Dodgy taste definately means the k word is on its way!!! You'll feel miles better in no time!!!

X

Thanks for al your kind works folks, very nice of you all. A little question for those who have done this before:
1. exactly how un-hungry do you feel once it kicks in?
2. If you slipped up on night is it the full three to 4 days to get back on ketosis again?

Thanks for al your kind works folks, very nice of you all. A little question for those who have done this before:
1. exactly how un-hungry do you feel once it kicks in?
2. If you slipped up on night is it the full three to 4 days to get back on ketosis again?

I personally dont feel hungry at all...... I have my shakes because i HAVE to have em!!!

Tink if you have a slip up.... depends what you have had!!! Its normally only a couple of days for me! But thats everytime not just after a blip!!! I'm pretty lucky!!! X

on dreaded day 3 feel cold and shattered! purposely arranged nothing for today, lets hope ketosis kicks in, have yucky taste in mouth so maybe start of it........ funeral to attend tomo. Doing new s'n's order tomo to include meals and bars :) purposely doing first five shake only days to reward myself with meals and bars on saturday.... and then on yay!

Sorry to hear about the funeral, hope you get through the day ok

yeah mainly worried about the eating part though my understanding fiance who's grandad's funeral knows i am on a no carb diet that i wont have a sandwich but will have a cuppa tea will risk small bit of semi skimmed milk tho :)

feel hungry ignore it feel not hungry then feel hungry grrrrrrrrr

Back