started the LL program today

hi

after a delay due to finding out i had a heart murmur (an had to have tests to make sure it would not stop me doing the program) i finally got going today. had a vanilla shake for breakfast and i have drank 2 litres of water so far. in process of cooking for the brood.....:sigh:.

i woke up this morning thinking of food but i'm guessing it was cos i knew i wasnt allowing myself to eat from today. if that makes sense. any tips or words of advise for these difficult early days would be greatly appreciated.

claire x

Hi Claire

I'm now half way through the 100 days foundation and looking back it has gone really quickly.

The first few days you just need to do whatever you need to do to get through, but by the end of the 1st week you will be feeling great. I bought myself lots of magazines and smellies, ready my LL book and didn't feel guilty about being lazy for a while, which seemed to help.

I think I spent most of my first few days on the loo actually, but apart from that I did have a few nasty headaches - fortunately paracetamol is allowed, so it wasn't too bad! :)

lots of luck
monkey:wavey:

Welcome to the first day of the rest of your life! Congratulaions! My advice in the early days is (1) DONT cheat (2) Take it a day, hour or minute at a time (3) irst few weeks can be hard but it DOES get better (4) Drink the water (5) Set goals, do a blog, do nails, face packs, ht baths, early nighs, play games on here - anything to keep you busy & take your mind off the fact you want food. You will NOT go insane but may at times feel you are climbing the walls but it will pass. Promise. (6) Post on here (& use minute by minute thread as necessary!) whenever you want - usually someone about!

im on week 4 now and some days its really hard. However i have actually started to look after myself more because i do things like have a relaxing bath or shower, paint my nails etc when my food cravings get really bad as it distracts me nicely.
Make sure you do go to your pop in session in the first week because it really boots your confidence and helps you to keep on track.
Good luck with it all
sil x

Back