started today 8 july

yesterday went well stuck to the diet despite lots of temtations,

Day 12 today so far so good. had a strawberry shake and a tetra and will have a soup later.
got my second weigh in tommorow....

day 13 today. had my second weigh in today, lost 2 pounds was hoping for more but still on target since lost extra in the first week. i havent drank as much water this week, ive bought some water flavouring today so hope that helps.so far had cappacino shake and peanut bar, probally have a soup later.

day 14,
for thoses of you whom have just started stick at it and it does get easier.

my goal today is to drink at least 3 litres of water on top of any cofee since ill be having a bar and a tetra. working today 11 to 9. i tried the water flavouring yesterday and it is helping to get my water intake up.first week i was really thirsty at drank 3 to 4 litres of plain water dailly but second week i stuggled.just had orange bar, will have a tetra and a soup at work and lots of water...

so day 15, yesterday managed to up the water had over 3 litres, the water flavouring helped its quite strong so just use a quater spoon for a litre.i wasnt hungary yesterday, took soup to work for dinner but wasnt hungary so had hot choc instead when i got in.felt really bloated yesterday.. still abit bloated today working again 11 to 9. not sure what packs im going to have yet prob a bar tetra and soup. hope yous all have a good day......

yesterday was day 16 was off work, finding the duet easier now i had a bar,shake and tetra also a ss meal of quorn and mushroom i really enjoyed this felt full and struggled with my 3rd pack managed to have a choc tetra heated up. so day 17 today i had a few fasts to make up from last ramadhan so have started today. i got up at 4am and had 1 litre of water a bar and poridge and now no water or food till 9.50pm when im planning to have soup and a ss meal probally fish mushroom.im working today 1 till 9.

hi all so day 17 yesterday, was fasting it went beter than i thought in the evening at 10pm when the fast opened had some chicken mushroom stirfry, had just over a litre of water and half a choc mint shake which i made into hot choc.

day 18 today, fasting again today,woke up at 3.30 managed a litre of water, a poridge and the other half of choc mint shake from last night again made it into hot choc.i feel really bloated today. think will try some fibre with my next order. also got a headache today. i am working 1 to 9 again today...i am going to try and have a shake and a soup this evening rather than a ss meal ill see how i feel.

hope yous all have a good day.

not been on here for a few days

anyway day 22 today had my 3rd weigh in on tues lost 3 pound so thats 13 pounds in 3 weeks. im happy with that.

i am now doing ss plus everyday finding it easier....

for 3 days im planning to come of the plan, got plannede days out birthdays ect.not coming off compleatly still going to have 3 packs the water not have the ss meal instread having one meal at a restaurant will tru to stick to proteins and stay awat from carbs,back to ss monday i hope i dont put much weight on.

thanks vixkat meals were nice.
ok so day 27 today had 3 restaurant meals one on fri sat sun then back on ss on monday, todays been fine, only managed 1.5 l water still sipping away.

Hi all so day 28 today working 11 to 9. Planing to hav a shake and two soups .strugling with the water this week... Almost a month since ive been on the plan...

Day 29 yesterday was working day went fine.had a bar tetra and poridge.today is day 30 .so thats a month on the plan I have my weigh tonight.wil b interesting to know how much ive lost in a month.

Good luck, can't wait to see how you get on :)

So day 30 today .yesterday was weigh in . 1 pound down.tom my stomch is kiling me at the moment... Had a bar this morning with a black coffee

Yesterday went ok felt tired and weak ,managed to go to the gym added ss plus meal chicken mushroom stir fry. So day 31 goin to try and go to gym bfore work working til 9 today stil thinking what to hav for breakfast .

Day 34 today jus had a bar.off work today.going to go to the gym then off to town to do sum shopping.its my nieces birthdax today so lots of food cake around so this wil b a chalenge... My taste buds r changing I used to love the soups now cant stand them...

so day 38 today. havent been on for a days been busy. so i have started fasting now ,this is day 4 of fasting, i am doing ss plus. so basically between 2.30 am and 9.10 pm i can not eat or drink. i had my weigh in on friday 4 pounds gone happy with that.im just tired been trying to drink enough water between 9 and 2 but then cant slepp because running to toilet all night. this morning at 2 am i had 1 litre of water and poridge then tonight will have a shake a mushroom omlette and then after prayers will have a bar and try 2 litres of water.

so day 39 and day 5 of fasting.last night when i opened the fast i had a tuna salad as my ss plus meal, i really enjoyed it since it was a change from quorn and chicken.also had a shake, then later after prayers had a bar. managed 3 litres of water yesterday.

so this morning at 2am i had poridge and half a bar.tonight i think ill have a shake when i open the fast have a grilled chicken fillet with a side salad and the rest of the bar after prayers....

im off this weekend so just been relaxind and resting, think ill be poping out to do some shopping today....

so day 40 and day 6 of fasting. last night had a fish and chicken salad (used full amounts of fish and chicken and had half will have the other half tonight.) then had the rest of the bar. still had another pack to take but didnt manage it.

this morning had a bar and poridge, will have a shake and the other half of yesterdays meal. been feeling really thirsty yesterday and today,think i need to try and up my water content during the hours i can drink.. working till 9 today....

Back