Started today and looking for buddies

I wasn't told that and had them from day one. Should I not have :s

My CDC said no bars until week 3 ideally. I am going to try and wait. I'm only on day 2 so will have to be very patient!

I've had a couple. Oh well!

Hi all, didnt notice your height Caroline so yes you should have 4. Just a little behind the times as per usual thats me!!

Well Im on day 8, had a few blips along the way:eatdrink023:but lost 5lb in my first week. :)

Bars arent until 3rd week so wait and its something to look forward to.... yum yum.

Give yourselves a pat on the back as you are all doing so well.... we will get there in the end xx

Hey cheska, well done on the 5lbs, bet your chuffed. I'm tommorow so will let you know. Cheating/blips..... now now. I'm going for it this next week (I'm sure my water intake hasn't been as good as it should have been) and am going to walk dog/children everyday!! 1 week challenge you lot?????Speak tomorrow.

Okay all my losses are on my signature. 2.3 Kgs!!! (5.1lbs) I'm chuffed with that. It has given me some new motivation for next week and I am going to try and stay away from the bars! and stay with shakes/soups (1 more week) Keeping water intake up today so must keep at it. No walk yet though so will try and squeeze that in later.
Everyone else must have some weigh-ins coming up, please post so we can help each other. Speak soon.
P.S - my goal for this week is to walk 30mins (good pace) 6 days, keep water intake at 2 1/2 ltrs minimum and to space my shakes more evenly throughout day
(please post yours if you have any)

Yehhhhhh well done Flowey :p good weight loss bet your pleased too...

Well I have joined the gym before I went for my first weigh in... Going tomorrow my gosh I will be a heap on the floor - can hardly fasten my shoes without getting out of breath :( lol.

I have a few hiccups in my path over the next few weeks but the difference this time with me (I HOPE) is that I am going to get straight back on and will be a 100% er in no time. :rolleyes:

Well done again hun x

Hey Cheska, Wow you do have a few obsticles coming up. I just can't go out for meals etc when I'm on this diet. My parents have offered to babysit so me and hubby can have anniverssary meal but I just can't do it. Choosing well is just boring for me and if I don't loose then I just feel like, whats the point of being 100% every other meal if I'm not going to loose because of a meal that wasn't fantastic anyway. So I'm just postponing my social life (3 kids so its kinda quiet anyway!)
As for the hols though....start your plan now. I have 3 weeks off for a holiday after 5 weeks. I started just wanting to do 5 weeks until my holiday to get into size 16 clothes. But a week or so before the hols I realised I could loose more if I did another 5/7 weeks when I got back. So I set my date to be 100% again on my return and here I am. I had a fab holidays and with no holes barred as it were. Then got straight back to 100% until my next hol when I'm sure to have another week off. What I'm trying to get at is make the plan off what you are doing now and then stick to it. Then you haven't failed as it were, you've stuck to your plan 100% and will feel very saintly.
There is loads on here about drinking and ss'ing though, I would stay away from the alcohol.
Have you got another week until your meal?
Speak soon.

Hey Cheska, Wow you do have a few obsticles coming up. I just can't go out for meals etc when I'm on this diet. My parents have offered to babysit so me and hubby can have anniverssary meal but I just can't do it. Choosing well is just boring for me and if I don't loose then I just feel like, whats the point of being 100% every other meal if I'm not going to loose because of a meal that wasn't fantastic anyway. So I'm just postponing my social life (3 kids so its kinda quiet anyway!)
As for the hols though....start your plan now. I have 3 weeks off for a holiday after 5 weeks. I started just wanting to do 5 weeks until my holiday to get into size 16 clothes. But a week or so before the hols I realised I could loose more if I did another 5/7 weeks when I got back. So I set my date to be 100% again on my return and here I am. I had a fab holidays and with no holes barred as it were. Then got straight back to 100% until my next hol when I'm sure to have another week off. What I'm trying to get at is make the plan off what you are doing now and then stick to it. Then you haven't failed as it were, you've stuck to your plan 100% and will feel very saintly.
There is loads on here about drinking and ss'ing though, I would stay away from the alcohol.
Have you got another week until your meal?
Speak soon.

I know what you are saying but I dont have children and I have a very busy social life and find it very hard to put that on hold!!

I could do with locking myself away for a month and that would do it but I cant - wish I could think like you :)

I am away this weekend until Monday with my hubby and we are out on Sat night for a meal - no alcohol as Im driving but will try and choose well. We are in a caravan so will take my stuff with me and do it every other day apart from Sat.

Then a week on it until Sat out with old school friends. Then nearly 2 weeks on it then away for 5 days in Cornwall... then back on it until my week away in July.... phew finished waffling now :D

That is my intention and I think I will do this as I feel different in how im thinking. Keep coming on here and it sure as hell motivates me x

Cheska, the fact that you've listed all your real danger times in your signature and plan to do diet around it where ever possible makes you a stronger person than me!!!!
I would eat once and blow the diet because I'm weak like that. Its all or nothing for me. You eating and dieting takes a lot a lot more willpower...... your succeeding already.
The other thing you'll probably find is that even with the meals out etc... because your other meals are shakes, you will still be under 2000cals a day anyway and still loose weight if your carefull. Could be a plan for life you are learning.
My rant is now over (lol) oh and your social life is making me very jealous. I may go to the park, or the park or the park!!! I love them really but I do remember a social life many moons ago!
P.S where in Cornwall? I grew up in St Austell and my husband in Perranporth near Newquay before we moved to France. Just been back myself (part of my 3 weeks off....fish'n'chips, cream teas...........oh the memories!!!!) no no stay strong!! wobble wobble.

Hi guys I am on day 4, feeling less bloated already....:D

You are all doing so well, I planned my start on soul source this time, got my birthday and friends birthdays out of the way...so no exciting events coming up for the next few months..hopefully that will help!

looking forward to getting to know you all!

Hey, I'm on day 3 of SS 100% (feels SO much longer, can't even remember real food haha), and actually I've found it fine so far! The first day was reaaally hard, I felt so hungry, but the last 2 days I've felt absolutely fine, really energised too. My CDc thinks I went into ketosis by the second day, which is weird, but then I didn't eat too many carbs before I guess.
I'm speaking a bit prematurely but it does get easier, keep it up, you've done so well so far! I'm nervous about my weigh in on monday... I want to be under 11 stone by June 1st, but seeing as I started 12.4 I don't know if it's possible!
Anyway good luck to everyone else on SS, keep it up :) xx

arrggh...My son and I were out and he asked if he could have a sandwhich from subway for his tea, as it was almost 7...the smell of subway drove me mad....Now home and feeling very very sorry for myself...had my three shakes and water...arrgghhh!!!:(:(:( rant over lol

Luci-di-milo and madge73, welcome to the gang. First week is definatly the hardest so stick in there. I'm half way through week to now and apart from a horrid cold (or flu!!!!! joke) I'm doing ok.
As for weight loss, they say a stone a month but if you have a few stone to loose you can loose more. I started at about 14 stone and lost 1 1/2stone in 5 weeks first time round so a july goal is good.
Be nervous and excited about your first weigh-in. When you loose it gives you such a new outlook for your second week.
Good luck to you both and keep posting to let us know how it is all going.

hi there! Im on day one today and a more than willing buddy! :) So far really positive but dreading day 3-5 as last time I had the headache from hell- hurts even thinking about it! but no mercy this time! I will succeed! just having first shake of the day now! choc mint! lol cant wait till iv done my two weeks and can have bars! :)

hey no mercy and welcome. I know what you mean with the headaches. I had them first time round but no the second. Also had the feeling a little sick after the shakes first time which I didn't have the second. Last time I did this, I went 5 weeks and lost 1 1/2 stone and people really noticed so keep that in mind and you will on your way to your goal in no time. Good luck and we will speak soon.

Hey guys, had my weigh in today after five days ( got my packs last saturday but started on Monday ) 9 lbs off....cant believe it.....stick with it guys...we can do this!!

Hi guys, Im back and I have failed miserably:cry: All those good intentions went out of the window .... just as you predicted Flowey as soon as I tasted the stuff I was off on one. I forgot to pack my stuff - although wonder if that was on purpose:mad::mad::mad:

So Im not sure what to do now... apart from start again!

Sorry to be the one who has spoilt the good run with all the weight losses - I dare not get on the scales as Im sure that will throw me right off the edge :cry::wave_cry:

Well done everyone x Sorry but Im feeling very v ery miserable

Well Cheska, that was yesturday huh. Tomorow is a new day if you want to do this? It's also my new day!
That cold/flu I mentioned got worse and worse. Dragging myself around (with the 3 kids kids). On Sunday nearly fainted just through being weak I think. So I've been healthy eating the last two days, trying to get better. I am feeling better but still got the cold and headache (hence lack of posts!)
I'm going to get another early night tonight and tommorow is my normal weigh in day so I just hope I've stayed the same.
So Cheska, are you up for a re-start tommorow with me? Everyone else, stay strong and come on with the weight losses. Yey madge 73, you must be sooo chuffed 9!!!!!!

Back