Started today!!! OMG bit the bullet and started today!!!

My feet and hands are freezing too! I'm on day 3 and think i'm going into Ketosis because I'm the same as you. Fine in the morning then hunger kicks in later in the evening. You're doing really well - Keep it up :):) xxx

Actually come to think of it, so are mine!!! Just had my dinner, still have a shake and something else to go!!!! Only managed a bar, shake and chicken salad yesterday. However, no really hungry but cannot stop thinking of food!!! What the hell is that all about???:rolleyes:

Good luck hun I did cd a few weeks back and gaved on day 1 as all I was doing was thinking about eating food I didn't even like but just because it was food....my heAd in right place now thank god :)
Just be strong and keep busy think to yrself u already ate it and it was awful= reverse psychology :) x

Thank you, you are right. I keep thinking, I have done nearly 5 days, only two to go until I see how I have done. Decided to do housework today, did that, cleaned out some of the kitchen cupboards, cleaned the windows!!!! Knackered now!!! hehehehehe Allotment weather permitting tomorrow or ironing. Good on you for getting back on it.

No problem i wouldnt know what id do without my coke zero lol! day 6 now! almost through week one! im just so bored all the time as i cant eat haha, i miss cous cous the most =[ cant wait to have carbs again lol

Chelly keep going, you are nearly at your first week like me. Day 6 nearly over!! i know what you mean about the food, however, today was easier. Kept myself busy, yesterday attacked the kitchen cupboard and today spent half the day digging on the allotment then went to see my Mum and Sister. Roll on Tuesday, when we will find out how we have done.

Keep going!!! xx

Right, deleted ticker think, as I could not figure out how the hell to update it!! However, stunning, actually weighed myself 3 times to make sure I was not seeing things!!! 14lb loss in a week, unbelievable!! It may be mostly water, but who cares as long as the scales keep going down!!!

Happy Bunny this evening!!!

tkay said:
Right, deleted ticker think, as I could not figure out how the hell to update it!! However, stunning, actually weighed myself 3 times to make sure I was not seeing things!!! 14lb loss in a week, unbelievable!! It may be mostly water, but who cares as long as the scales keep going down!!!

Happy Bunny this evening!!!

Awww well done that's absolutely brilliant that's like a stone in a week!!! Wow
Well done :)

amazin result, well done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tremendous! x

Thank you all, I am still in shock, however, I am craving either carbs and have been quite hungry. I am drinking the required amount of water!! Any suggestions?

yup! ive lost 5lb so far! had a sneaky weight in, i know most of it will be water tho =[ lets see what tuesday brings ;)
Wow, you did brilliantly too!!! Been so busy, sorry!! Congratulations, brilliant result!! Nearly a stone xx

Back