Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Cruise PV Started today!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by squindles, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Started my cruise phase today (30/10/11 day 7 ), yummy yellow pepper in my chicken omelette....! :bliss:Not bothered to get weighed though coz still haven't started my period & am really bloated so will check weight 3 days after I've began. Am not feeling down or anything even though the last time I checked I'd gained 1 lb!! Reading the book explains it so well so I know it'll come off! :D Will keep you all updated, thanks all for your lovely support xxx
    Jackie xx

Last edited: 31 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trudyc

trudyc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(18.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan all the way for me!
    Well done for getting through attack, welcome to cruise, so exciting to have veg after a week of meat!!!Good attitude to the weigh thing too - sure the pounds will have fallen off.

4. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    After attack it only gets easier.. Well done you! :)

Perfect approah for the weigh in as well, keep in mind that it starts showing by the end of your period, not as soon as it starts..

I have a chart with daily weigh ins (I can't resist, I have to do it daily), my periods marked, every week Monday is the official weigh in.. Recording the loss kept me motivated in the beginning.. I love my chart:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.