Cruise PV Started today!

Discussion in 'Dukan Diet' started by squindles, 30 October 2011 Social URL.

1. squindles

squindles I will conquer!!!

Start Weight:
    157st9lb
    Current Weight:
    157st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    19st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    none at the mo
    Started my cruise phase today (30/10/11 day 7 ), yummy yellow pepper in my chicken omelette....! :bliss:Not bothered to get weighed though coz still haven't started my period & am really bloated so will check weight 3 days after I've began. Am not feeling down or anything even though the last time I checked I'd gained 1 lb!! Reading the book explains it so well so I know it'll come off! :D Will keep you all updated, thanks all for your lovely support xxx
    Jackie xx

Last edited: 31 October 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. trudyc

trudyc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(18.91%)
    Diet:
    Dukan all the way for me!
    Well done for getting through attack, welcome to cruise, so exciting to have veg after a week of meat!!!Good attitude to the weigh thing too - sure the pounds will have fallen off.

4. elida

elida Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.58%)
    Diet:
    dukan
    After attack it only gets easier.. Well done you! :)

Perfect approah for the weigh in as well, keep in mind that it starts showing by the end of your period, not as soon as it starts..

I have a chart with daily weigh ins (I can't resist, I have to do it daily), my periods marked, every week Monday is the official weigh in.. Recording the loss kept me motivated in the beginning.. I love my chart:rolleyes:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.