Started Today

Myself and my wife started today. So far so good. The oatmeal and the lemon bar were lovely. Already have drank a litre of water and looking forward to my banana shake in the next hour.

My first weigh in was 16.12 and my wife was 12.9. Hopefully the figures reduce over next few months!

Glad it's going good for you both Iv'e not tried the oatmeal,lemon bar or banana shake yet, but everything else is lovely :)

Welcome to you both and look forward to seeing your loses next week x x

Thanks! We survived day 1 very well! I loved the cottage pie with cauliflower and my wife loved the mac cheese.Wasn't too impressed with the mousse mix but was probably due to the flavour - choc cereal. It should be easier now we are suffering together (though we were both surprised with how nice the food is!)!! We are in our mobile home for next 12 days so consciously decided not to bring the scales in case we would keep weighing every day and lose heart! Will update when we get home and weigh in.

Finally got a chance to weigh yesterday after 2 weeks. I lost 13 pounds now 15.13 and my wife lost 10 pounds now 11.13. Delighted! Will update next week!

Congrats Anthony & Mrs A, excellent achievements Week 1 & 2 and on holiday, you are well on your way! And excellent choice joining here as members have done it all before you and are all too eager to advise & support you on your weight loss journey.

Slán go foill,

Conor

Well done to you both you must be thrilled be be down that much whilst also being on holiday.
Good luck for the coming week I look forward to hearing your results x x

Back