Starters w/c 18/07

Sammeh

Silver Member
So, has anyone else started or restarted this week? Wondered if there is anyone else out there (back) on Week 1!

Hi! I am not hungry as such but am missing eating something rotten. My tummy is also making the most amazing and incredibly loud gurgling noises from all the water! Am really rather lucky that the poor people having to share my office are aware I am on this diet (having restarted on Monday) and have so far been really amused by the sounds coming from my corner of the room!

Day 4 for me too! Crunch time for me will be tomorrow night but planning on spending the entire evening either doing the housework (very productive and quite necessary) or surfing the internet (not quite so productive but a darn sight more fun!)

I started Wednesday 20th... I find I physically can't drink a whole shake so I've been halving them to have a bit at a time plus I've got a couple of cd bars to use up so I'm having one of these. Doing ok I hope! Xx

Hi there

I started on Saturday, so on day 6, phew!! Had some minor slips. WI on Saturday morning so will let u know how I get on. Best of luck to everyone, once you get past day 4 it's grand!

I also started AGAIN on Monday, eating loads of fruit for the 'super speed' but I'm hungry which I don't remember feeling the last time? I take it this is normal?

I also started AGAIN on Monday, eating loads of fruit for the 'super speed' but I'm hungry which I don't remember feeling the last time? I take it this is normal?

This should be in the Slimming World forum I think honey x

Hi All i started on wednesday and feel good after 2 days 100%. I have done LL before so was well prepared! Looking forward to all the support on here :wavey:

hi all, I started on tues, hardest day so far today but still not tooooo bad!!! New to anything like this and to forums, got five stone to lose, am so determined!

I think i def need my fingers crossed today!!! Have drunk sooo much water to try and fill myself. Am such a glutton normally so am so happy to have even stuck it this far!! Heres to a better day tomorrow and the magical sounding ketosis :D

Tomorrow, tomorrow

Hi,
New to this, starting tomorrow, hope to lose 4 stone by christmas, prefer it to be sooner.

Gosh, there's quite a few of us started this week! day 5 for me - feeling really great at the moment. Not hungry still which is good but the food smells walking to and from the station to work still really tempting none the less! Food dreams have started though - I could have sworn blind I ate a fried egg when I woke up last night!!!

I dreamt that I bought a running magazine from the shop last night! No idea what that's about! Lol

Sent from my Nexus One using MiniMins

Hello

Hello Everyone and especially those staring this week i started on monday. I've lost just under a stone before this on Dukan but have stalled and stayed the same for several weeks, ie one week lose 1lb next week regain same lb if you know what i mean so a friend was doing Exante and has been extremely successful. Doing Total Solutions and weighed in monday morning - i know this is lightest time of day for me lol - this morning i was 5lb lighter. Now i found first day not bad and woke up day 3 with a blinding headach - like hangover ! anyway like the rest of you i'm sticking with it but it will be my first weekend without food! Tips and ideas - just one thing it was my fortieth birthday this week and i celebrated with a exante shake lol as my oh was away. Would a glass of champagne on saturday evening totally stuff it up so to speak?
have a good day all xx

MiniNin said:
Hello Everyone and especially those staring this week i started on monday. I've lost just under a stone before this on Dukan but have stalled and stayed the same for several weeks, ie one week lose 1lb next week regain same lb if you know what i mean so a friend was doing Exante and has been extremely successful. Doing Total Solutions and weighed in monday morning - i know this is lightest time of day for me lol - this morning i was 5lb lighter. Now i found first day not bad and woke up day 3 with a blinding headach - like hangover ! anyway like the rest of you i'm sticking with it but it will be my first weekend without food! Tips and ideas - just one thing it was my fortieth birthday this week and i celebrated with a exante shake lol as my oh was away. Would a glass of champagne on saturday evening totally stuff it up so to speak?
have a good day all xx

Personally would risk it and one glass may not if you are lucky but hey you are only 40 once !!!! Happy bday !

Back