Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Soo I'm starting again after new year :) I did start it a few week back but my poor old dad had an heart attack so was in hospital 24/7 and just found it impossible to do it.now that he's recovering I'm deffo wanting to start again, but after the new year... I'm currently just over 11 st I'm 5foot4 so wanting to loose 2st... Anyone else joining around then would love to chat to someone that will post every day as need all the support I can get :) merry Christmas everyone. Xx

Wow you look fab Lisa!!
Good on you getting back on it, if you ever need a chat I'm pretty much always here as it stops my cravings lol!!
Take care x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Don't worry, the hunger will pass.I'm on day 5 and it's much easier now :)

Happy new year all!Re-starting today! Lost 2.5stones but I've managed to put back abt 1stone. Need to loose 3.5stone. Hoping I can stick to it this time. Nothing feels as good as being slim.

Eeek i started today, weigh in not untill sat (trying some damage limitation) feeling good got about 2st to loose before my wedding this year!! Fingers crossed for us all x

Looks like we have a nice little support group going here

Cat wait to start tomorrow :) we can do it ladies and gents :) xx does anyone use the ready ,made shakes? Xx

I love the ready made chocolate ones but frozen :)

How would that work is it not a little carton with straw piece do u just cut top off lol xx

Hi Guys,

Hows everyone doing???

Day 2 for me but not had my official appointment with CDC yet so just using other products until then.

We can do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 1 DONE :) feeling mega hungry and carnt stop thinking about food but I no it gets easier my partners fishing all day tommorow and I find it easier without him around, :) do you find it easier or harder when partner is about? X

LOL everything smells nicer on the diet

Yes it does normally i carnt stand the smell of it haha maybe my next diet might have to be the baby food diet, so this one has to work lol x

Smells have been driving me mad today!

Day 1 DONE :) feeling mega hungry and carnt stop thinking about food but I no it gets easier my partners fishing all day tommorow and I find it easier without him around, :) do you find it easier or harder when partner is about? X

Sarah when i done this last time i found difficult my ex had no understanding of how hard it was he would invite his folks for dinner ect

This time I'm on my own start tom so ill let ya know next week lol xx

Keep at it does get better x

Well I started yesterday, so far so good. I did almost faint however when my son had to have his hand stitched up after cutting it open ?
Day 2 today and still feeling strong.....how's everyone else doing xx

Hi everyone... Day 3 and im grumpy lol x

Back