Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Aw hopefull 2012, positive thinking. It'll get you through! Think of a end product, dress, bikini skinnier you health benefits! It's all good! PMA all the way!

It's day 1 here have managed 2 litres of water and had my 3 shakes, feeling good and positive hopefully tomorrow I feel as positive if not I'll talk myself into it! Lol

Only thing I know I 'll struggle with will be the water, I'm not a big drinker! Consultant said 5 shakers of water a day and you done fab! Only had 2 so fingers crossed I'll manage more!
Any tips for more water drinking? It's hard! X

Get yourself a litre sports bottle of water and keep sipping at it. It's much easier than drinking from a glass.

As above! I bought a nice Fiji water bottle - it's pretty and 1L and just refill that, Ii write on my phone every one I finish! Had about 4.5ltrs today and many trips to the ladies which is also keeping me fit since I now have to take the scenic route since office reshuffle!

As above! I bought a nice Fiji water bottle - it's pretty and 1L and just refill that, Ii write on my phone every one I finish! Had about 4.5ltrs today and many trips to the ladies which is also keeping me fit since I now have to take the scenic route since office reshuffle!

Crazy just be careful hun 4.5 litres is alot of water be careful not to over do the water xx

Everyone is doing really well today's been hard and I'm off to bed now hope day 3 is abit better although I've heard it's harder :-/ what time do we all have our shakes? X

Hey crazydiamond I know what you mean a few stone in and I was upto 6 litre a day how I don't know as I barely get my 4 litres in lol! But like you I was a huge water drinker which my CDC was slightly jealous at she wasn't a big drinker! The kids at school look at my 2 litre bottle on the desk and are amazed even more so when I say no I drink 3 of them!

Oh sarah1750 day three is the worst do whatever you can to get through it! Lock the fridge, drink the water, go for a walk, think about what clothes you want to wear, look at some of the great pics on here, take a bath! Honestly once the first few days are done it'll be a lot better!

Good luck lady you can do it! :D let us know how you get on!!

Last edited:
Well, day 3 is here for me too and I am so surprised that I am still feeling good. Not had my first shake yet as I've been to the hospital with my son and just got back. I normally wait as long as I can before having my first one, prob about 11ish and then don't have my bar or shake until I make the kids tea at 4 ish which stops me eating lol.
I even went to the pub last night and drank 2 pints of water instead of drinking and drive home, saved on taxi lol. I have tried so many times to get back on this and struggled but I am keeping busy and looking at everyone's pics to keep me motivated.
The bath is a good idea too, I used to go in the bath to avoid temptation and then it passes. Good luck and stay strong xxxxx

Hey everyone

I start official today as my consultant didnt arrive till late yesterday. So fresh start today got my 1.5 ltr of water here and had my ready made strawberry shake.

Hoping today is not too hard x

Thanks shazzy day 3 here too :) I'm doing fine,so far so good just bought a size 10 dress of asos even tho I'm a size 14 :p I'm going away in 5 weeks so I hope I can fit in it haha x how's everyone else's day going? X

Hi ladies,
This is day 2 for me, my first time on cd. Feeling rather good at the moment a little hungry but off for a bath and to read a book in the hope it will pass till shake time .
I have about 6 1/2 stone to lose , feeling positive wanna be in size 10s by the summer and wow my husband . Here's wishing everyone luck x

Hi Donna, I have about the same to lose. Been ok until now but starting to feel peckish. Only had one shake so far tho so time for another I think xx

Omg forgot how often u need to wee !!!

Spend more time in the loo than anything else lol xx

Lol think im around the same , forgot about this part ha ha x

The way I see it . . it's keeping us fit at the same time - i never usually leave my desk this many times in a day, so it's a good thing all round! although yesterday since i was using the ladies so often i had to call facilities to sort them out - i don't appreciate what i saw in those blocked loos (nothing to do with me by the way) yuk, not nice to see when your such a regular visitor!

I am just praying i don't ever get caught in traffic on the way home one day - its an hour and a half journey, i go before i leave work and am literally running to the loo when i get home - i may have to invest in a she-pee just in case lol

7 wow you ladies are doing well ive been like ermm about 14 lol i think im finding the diet better today because i started my first shake at 2pm rather than 9am so still have one left just had my second :) ive drank 2ltr so far today and it 4-15pm aiming for 2.5 before 6pm then thats me done or i will be up on the toilet all night :p x

Back