Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

7 wow you ladies are doing well ive been like ermm about 14 lol i think im finding the diet better today because i started my first shake at 2pm rather than 9am so still have one left just had my second :) ive drank 2ltr so far today and it 4-15pm aiming for 2.5 before 6pm then thats me done or i will be up on the toilet all night :p x

Try about 10 now ha ha ..

I didnt have my first till. After 12 on my 2nd bottle water so far once thats done ill be on my 3rd litre

Im having the cookies n cream shake the now not so keen on this tbh :( but drinkable xx

Try about 10 now ha ha ..

I didnt have my first till. After 12 on my 2nd bottle water so far once thats done ill be on my 3rd litre

Im having the cookies n cream shake the now not so keen on this tbh :( but drinkable xx

8 lol. cookies and cream - "oh its really nice" said my consultant bluueeegghhhh, i drank it but wont be going back there either!

Soo true. I fell for that from my CDC last time. "mmmm, it's lovely, it's tastes like cookie dough"
Errr!!!!! No, no it doesn't. I couldn't even drink it. The chocolate ones however are actually yummy. I pretty much stuck with them and think I will again

Yep soap time for me has well anything to keep my mind off and my eyes off watching the hubby and kids eat . Just had a strawberry shake still a bit lumpy no matter how I mix it . Think I will stick to tetras next week do much easier x

Yep soap time for me has well anything to keep my mind off and my eyes off watching the hubby and kids eat . Just had a strawberry shake still a bit lumpy no matter how I mix it . Think I will stick to tetras next week do much easier x

Hey lovely, do you use a whisk or blender? I use the shaker from my consultant, I know packet says shake for 40 secs or such like but I shake for 2 mins! No lumps any more and so much better! X

I haven't tried them but my consultant said there very thick and strong flavour compared to the sachet. Some sachets I find strong so can't imagine the tetras. Xxx

Have only tried the banana tetra but its definitely drinkable and fills me up. It reminds me of a banana flavoured antibiotic I had when I was younger!

I cant get enough of chocolate tetras - make them into hot chocolates x

Started Cambridge diet today. Feeling strong and confident...
I can do this!

Your killing me ladies lol last black tie event tomorrow night then Monday I can't wait to join you all. Hope everyone is doing ok x

Mmm im gunna get a choc one to try hot :) how you make it up? X

I put a little bit of the shake in a mug and add hot water - can usually get 3 hot chocolates out of 1 tetra... They are lovely - i do that all day so its little and offen and i dont miss cups of tea as much x

Back