Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Im giving that a go foo fan anyhow i had a sneaky weigh in today and in 4 days ive lost 4.12lb :D ***** really is that possibe i was only in the 11stones mark so didnt think id loose that in a week!! Belcome to the new ladies and the ladies starting next week. Theres that many posts i cannot remeber all your names :p hope you all have a fab day!! Xx

Well done Sarah, that's fab. Day 4 and I had a sneaky peek this morning too haha. Since New Year's Eve I have lost 6.5lb but I am just coming to the end of my monthly's and was in the 16st bracket, but I am we'll impressed. Started cd on the 2nd so I can't wait to see how much I lose on Wednesday. Have a good day everyone xx
Anyone got any plans for today??

Well done Sarah, that's fab. Day 4 and I had a sneaky peek this morning too haha. Since New Year's Eve I have lost 6.5lb but I am just coming to the end of my monthly's and was in the 16st bracket, but I am we'll impressed. Started cd on the 2nd so I can't wait to see how much I lose on Wednesday. Have a good day everyone xx
Anyone got any plans for today??

Thats fab hun looks like we will be skinny in no time :) im going for a little walk to the shop soon with my daughter than to see my mum,partner home from work at 4 so might nip to whs and treat my self to a new book,dont normally ready but anything to keep my mind of food!! X

A lot of people seem to use reading to take their mind off eating, it's a fab idea. I am in Uni at the moment, (mature student lol) but finishing in August. Can't wait to have some time to read what I want instead of what I have to, nevermind I am keeping busy sorting the kids and house out before I start back on Monday. What type of books do you like xx

Happy saturday everyone!

Day 5 for me but only had my first appointment with my CDC today - my start weight today was 11st 3lb... So 2st 3lb to lose.

Yep do you find it easier when at UNi to keep your min of food? What day are you on now ? I read anything Hun I'm into vampire diaries at the moment x

That's how I've got through these past two days ..reading . Day 3 today and prob my worst do feel hungry just trying to keep my mind and hands from the fridge : ) x roll on wi x

I'm feeling really hungry too :( but I won't give in my brothers just sat and eat fish and chips in front of me and I didn't even have so much as a lick lol x

Well I haven't gone back yet after christmas but I think it might be harder because everyone will be going out for lunch. Will just have to stay strong and listen to everyone telling me that I'm doing wrong lol x

Day 3 is always the hardest but ketosis should hit tomorrow...

We can do this guys - keep up the good work!!!!

Time for shake number 2 , purposely left one for later tonight , used to Saturday night tv and bottle of wine ! But it will be water and chocolate tetra, which I'm pleased with , won't get anywhere eating take out and drinking wine . I can look forward to treating myself to that in 6 months a new skinnier me x

Time for shake number 2 , purposely left one for later tonight , used to Saturday night tv and bottle of wine ! But it will be water and chocolate tetra, which I'm pleased with , won't get anywhere eating take out and drinking wine . I can look forward to treating myself to that in 6 months a new skinnier me x

Very positive - its all about changing old habbits x

You guys Are all doing so well day 2 for me yesterday no cheating done great today in work (pub) crisps and sweets everywhere from Christmas. Birthday cake was so so tough and i let myself down big time by eating a pack of Doritos i feel a failure already ad barely even begun

Well done to u all doing so well xx

You guys Are all doing so well day 2 for me yesterday no cheating done great today in work (pub) crisps and sweets everywhere from Christmas. Birthday cake was so so tough and i let myself down big time by eating a pack of Doritos i feel a failure already ad barely even begun

Well done to u all doing so well xx

Don't let it get you down Lisa . It's one slip up , you can get right back on track and still lose a lot this week . Don't give up , it will get easier and you will have more willpower has soon has the weight starts to drop x hang in there x

Thanks donna , just feel really let down .. In myself well thats me 100% from here on in wish ketosis would hurry so the hunger fades , how log did it take before this kicked in with u all xx

Back