Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Thanks donna , just feel really let down .. In myself well thats me 100% from here on in wish ketosis would hurry so the hunger fades , how log did it take before this kicked in with u all xx

I was rather lucky as I was reading trace on ketostix the end of day one, then a higher reading from day 2 onwards, have no idea how that happened!

Thanks donna , just feel really let down .. In myself well thats me 100% from here on in wish ketosis would hurry so the hunger fades , how log did it take before this kicked in with u all xx
I'm on day 3 and don't think I'm in ketosis yet , hopefully tomorrow, today has been my worst day , I feel really hungry at moment but knocking back the water and saving a shake till later . Hopefully it will kick in Tom x stick with it hun , one packet of crisps is not gonna overdo a full weeks work if you can stick to it till weigh in x

You guys Are all doing so well day 2 for me yesterday no cheating done great today in work (pub) crisps and sweets everywhere from Christmas. Birthday cake was so so tough and i let myself down big time by eating a pack of Doritos i feel a failure already ad barely even begun

Well done to u all doing so well xx

Lisa Hun get back on it tommorow hunni you will get there Hun now you no how it feels after letting yourself down you won't do it again :) x

Day 4 for me and just tested and I'm in ketostix whoop whoop I'm sure I spelt that wrong haha I'm off to bed ladies will log on I'm the am and catch up I'm normally up at 7 with Lil one x

Yay bout time I was in it haha what day are you on now then ? Laid in bed an I carnt sleep grrrrx

Haha ditto, can't remember the last time I went to sleep any less then 2hrs after actually going to bed, always feel too energetic the moment i snuggle in grr. Then again I can think of worse side effects for a diet!

Day 5 just done now :) :)

Well done :-D when did the hunger stop for you or kinda stop? My bellys still rumbling Ha ha and yes I have been same last few days my daughter gets up at 7 lucky me hey! X

Well done :-D when did the hunger stop for you or kinda stop? My bellys still rumbling Ha ha and yes I have been same last few days my daughter gets up at 7 lucky me hey! X

Well.. I was so focused from day one I've just kinda blocked any thoughts of food out... Like you do bad emotions/memories I guess... But saying that I mainly ate through boredom , through habit and as a hobby, and I always thought I was constantly hungry when i was probably bored, or thirsty maybe?! So sounds really bad but I'm not even sure I know what hunger feels like, real hunger that is!! Or maybe I've avoided it with the copious amounts of water I drink plus extra when blending shakes with ice, maybe I'm always too full for hunger lol x

Hi sarah :) So I'm not the only one struggling to sleep lol... Good luck to everyone, we can this this!!! Xx

I'm finishing up day 2 and have gone into Ketosis myself. That was quick! I hear that day three is one of the hardest to make it thru. Any thoughts or advice?

I'm finishing up day 2 and have gone into Ketosis myself. That was quick! I hear that day three is one of the hardest to make it thru. Any thoughts or advice?

Day 3 was ok for me, apart from going blank in the middle of presenting my work to higher management - this never happens!! Grr. But apart from that was really energetic that morning - got out of bed no problem, was singing like a loon my whole journey to work! So yeah, had a few memory lapse moments throughout the day but that's all!

Beginning to feel like this is social suicide haha. Got invited to go to nandos tonight with all my friends and I had to decline because I truly believe I'd cave and eat something (I LOVE nandos) then my friend asked me to go out on Tuesday for a Chinese for her birthday which I obviously want to go to for her but I don't think I can deal with all the temptation... Kind of wishing I was Billy no mates right now lol xx

Back