Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Its hard kirsty it really is :( im like that i think whats point in going id onluy scoff everything anyway! :) im staying in today looking after my 7 month old and doing lots of cleaning,now i am in ketosis i feel brilliant i dont even feel hungry :) x

Day 5 for me and just getting up lmao. Lazy is not the word, but my plan has been to stay in bed until about now and then it's less time to be good haha. School tomorrow tho so that'll go out the window.
Think now that I'm am in the flow that I might take a before pic xx

Ah I wish I could just hide away today but no such luck, planning to have a day like that tomorrow Sarah :) that's great you don't feel hungry!! Lol I just made my 2 year old a bagel and she keeps trying to feed me, I keep telling her full up but it's a big fat lie :) xx

Well everyone ,

Ive had a much better day today stuck 100% tested this morning and my ketostik is a fleshy colour when i look online it should be purple so im getting there xx

Hope ur all doing well xx

Hi Lisa long as its pink your in ketosis purple can mean your dehydrated they say the 3rd colour along the bottle is the best to be at :) x

Thanks hun , i think thats where im at now then.

Last time i done this i didnt like the chilli soup but going to give it a bash tonight as shakes constant can get a little boring xx

Well, I've made it thru mid-day 3 and I haven't given up! That says a lot! Still feeling really positive and looking forward to seeing what the scales have to say on my 1st weigh-in on Friday. This is so exciting!!!

I'm feeling much more positive today than yesterday after letting myself down yesterday but giving 110% I can't wait for first weight in should motivate me more seeing the loss x

Let us no how you get on mama :) gl hunni and to the rest of you ladies today :) is anyone doing exercise or anything on ss like walking or anything x

I am but it's what I normally do, cross trainer 3 times a week for an hour as its my first day on CD today I managed ok and have been 100% good yey. But I know my next session on Wednesday will be hard and will stop if needed and rest x

If you don't normally exercise don start anything new just yet

Does anyone get bored? I started questioning what I was doing this afternoon starving myself, had a bit of a schizophrenic moment arguing with myself (no offence intended). Decided to ignore myself and just get in with it. Just wondered if anyone else experiences this xx

Back