Step 1 Sole Source Starting 2/1/2013 :)

Does anyone get bored? I started questioning what I was doing this afternoon starving myself, had a bit of a schizophrenic moment arguing with myself (no offence intended). Decided to ignore myself and just get in with it. Just wondered if anyone else experiences this xx

I do this all the time but try and think its only for a couple of weeks and then ill be happy for the rest of 2013 instead of being down about my weight for another year... I have constant battles with myself lol x

Not had a chance to read everyones posts... Hope everyones ok!

Day 7 for me... Not going to weigh until the weekend though x

I do this all the time but try and think its only for a couple of weeks and then ill be happy for the rest of 2013 instead of being down about my weight for another year... I have constant battles with myself lol x

good advise from Foo fan ... I'm day 6 today not going to let it beat me

good advise from Foo fan ... I'm day 6 today not going to let it beat me

Well done on getting 2 day 6! We can do this!!

Day 4 here , and was a tough one first day back at full time job and all they done was talk about amazing foods lolm

But i got there no cheats i dont feel im losing like the last time my first week was huge loss last time. Weigh in on thursday so

Heres hoping would love to lose 5 or6 lbs but unlikely for me his time i think xx

Keep up good work everyone roll n the slimmer us xx

I too made it through day 4. Being at work actually made it a little easier for me. It kept my mind off of food and it was easy to stay on the straight and narrow. I hope everyone is doing well.

Oh that's ok then, started to think I was losing the plot lmao.
All good here, day 7 and feeling good apart from slight headache, but sure a few pints of water will sort me out. Don't think I have been getting enough in.
My day is going to be spent up the hospital with my son who's having an op on his hand, so I'll be back later on. Have a good day everyone xxxxx

Hey ladies how are well all :) sorry not been on ive been decorating so so very busy lol weigh day today and guess what i lost 7lb :) very happy with that soo 2 stone to. Im moving up tho to step+ as im fed up of feeling faint.my consultant said its the same weight loss so im gunna give it a goo.hope your all doing well x

Hey ladies how are well all :) sorry not been on ive been decorating so so very busy lol weigh day today and guess what i lost 7lb :) very happy with that soo 2 stone to. Im moving up tho to step+ as im fed up of feeling faint.my consultant said its the same weight loss so im gunna give it a goo.hope your all doing well x

Fab loss!!! Well done u. Theres not much difference in the losses on ss+ im sure the meal will help with u feeling faint x

Have only tried the banana tetra but its definitely drinkable and fills me up. It reminds me of a banana flavoured antibiotic I had when I was younger!

I've got 42 banana tetras for my first two weeks. They are the only things I like. Remind me of the foam banana sweets lol

Great news about your loss Sarah, day 5 for me and I feel great... I am doing 3 shakes plus 200ml of skimmed milk which I believe is getting me through as I love my coffee and I think that tops up my energy a little bit. I really do miss food though :( x

Day 3 for me and actually feeling really good was very hungry when I got up this morning but my black coffee sorted me out. Just had my second shake and trying to keep busy. How is everyone doing?

Day 9 update =
I am sooo P*ssed off! I weighed at the gym this morning (same place as my start WI) and I have only lost 2lb in 8days!!! I have not cheated (food wise) and have just been having some milk as previously mentioned.

This is the first time in ages that I have totally been in the zone and I'm not losing! I usually have a big loss in the 1st week - especially after over eating at xmas..

I have managed to have just 1 cup of tea today but I feel like giving up :(

Day 9 update =
I am sooo P*ssed off! I weighed at the gym this morning (same place as my start WI) and I have only lost 2lb in 8days!!! I have not cheated (food wise) and have just been having some milk as previously mentioned.

This is the first time in ages that I have totally been in the zone and I'm not losing! I usually have a big loss in the 1st week - especially after over eating at xmas..

I have managed to have just 1 cup of tea today but I feel like giving up :(

Don't give up you can do it, there must be a reason for it. Have a word with you CDC. Xx

Back