Step 1 Sole Source Starting 20th May

:party0019: WOW!!!!! :party0019:

:wee: :greenapple: :party0011: :0icanfly: :angel09: :angel09: :0icanfly: :party0011: :greenapple: :wee:

:bliss::bliss::bliss:

:winner:

I was just desperately craving a biscuit and almost caved, but I definitely won't now!!

Thank you all so made up helps me on my way to my 3st target for me holidays :) hope u r all doing ok too x

Day 8 - still on a high from yesterday not getting weighed now till next Thursday due to CDC being away so hoping for at least 3-4lb next week. On target for my 3st goal for my holidays and will not fail happy tuesday all and a 4 day week what more do u need

Absolutely AMAZING! Congratulations :)

What a fantastic weight loss - woo hoo - well done!

I got weighed and lost 8 pounds which I'm deighted with...makes the target look much easier to reach now :)

I've been 100% apart from celery and sweet chilli last night...had my last pack at 6pm and it was too big a gap as I was starving. Trying to hold on longer for lunch today, drinking loads of coffee, so I don't do the same tonight. I've had three days in a row of continuous temptation, being in the company of people eating take outs twice too, and that will happen again tonight...I am being strong though although I could have ripped my husbands arm off for drinking wine in front of me at the weekend - the smell was REALLY strong! :)

What a fantastic weight loss - woo hoo - well done!

I got weighed and lost 8 pounds which I'm deighted with...makes the target look much easier to reach now :)

I've been 100% apart from celery and sweet chilli last night...had my last pack at 6pm and it was too big a gap as I was starving. Trying to hold on longer for lunch today, drinking loads of coffee, so I don't do the same tonight. I've had three days in a row of continuous temptation, being in the company of people eating take outs twice too, and that will happen again tonight...I am being strong though although I could have ripped my husbands arm off for drinking wine in front of me at the weekend - the smell was REALLY strong! :)

Keep going arty way i look at it is food will still be there once its over and then i will have a "treat" every now and again and not make this a normal every day food choice keep going u r doing amazing congrats on 8lb loss x

Day 9 - hi everyone still going strong been in work since 6am this morning so bit tired and last night my bloody blender broke so had 2 eggs instead of my shake but got a new one today and used my wizzer thing this morning bit chalky but still had it :) think next week i will have tetras for work.

Day 10 - so last night i decided to have my shake in my new blender which tasted even more lush and thick like a proper milkshake that my son decidd to pinch a bit :) i then did something im proud of for some bizarre reason i found myself in the kitchen buttering 2 pieces of bread to eat, i have no idea why so when i then held them in my hands i decided not to eat it and shoved it under the tap and binned it so i wudnt be temped i detest soggy bread.

Im fuming that I did that but also proud that I had a word with myself and binned it before eating it i just had a thought that its 12 weeks and i can do this i have done it before and will do it again but this time for good so today is a brand new day bread gate is out the window and I'm looking forward to weigh in next Thursday where i hope to have lost another 4lb at least
Happy thursday to u all have a fab and 100% day x

Day 11 - evening all what a long ass week glad its done so i can chill this weekend well i say chill my sister has decided we are going on a pure hike down the canal so that should be fun :) will take me water with me and enjoy the scenery :) hope u all have a fab weekend and stay on it like a car bonnet :)

Day 14 - wow what an eventful weekend helped my brother move house and my niece had her 2nd baby a little boy so im a great aunty again why does it make u think of old ladies when u hear the words "great aunty" :) still on it but feeling bloated today my legs are sore which is how i usually feel when i retain water, but not getting weighed till Thursday so hopefully its gone by then :) good luck to all still on it and keep going we can do this

Oh Nd i haven't bit my nails since i restarted this diet my nails have never been this long im so made up in a few months will treat myself to a manicure

Hi everyone.
I also started on 20th May. Just had my 2nd weigh in and I've lost 16lb in 2 weeks! Hoping to lose 4 stones in total so well on my way! I'm on SS at the moment and finding it really easy, it fits in really well with my long days at work. I'm not feeling hungry, and drinking loads but the last 3 days I've been very light headed so treating myself to haddock with Thai spices tonight!
Just thought I'd pop by and say hello and hope we can all support each other. Well done everyone on your losses so far!

Leanne xx

Hi leanne well done 16lbs is amazing im also doing SS too and not finding it too bad going to watch x men tonight and just drink water thats a first

Day 16 - 2nd WI tonight but not expecting a big loss due to last weeks big loss will know at 4:30 oooh hate WI days always feel dead scared even though i haven't cheated does anybody else get that ?
Off to work so will post my results tonight hopefully be at least 2lbs wanna hit my 3st target before me jollies

Well got weighed tonight only lost 1 pound bit gutted but then CDC told me thats still 15lb in 2 weeks so she measured me also and i have lost 4.5 inches all over so far bought some tetras fr work as shaker makes it bit lumpy so shoved them in the freezer and gonna start working out next week on shaun t's T25 :)

Well got weighed tonight only lost 1 pound bit gutted but then CDC told me thats still 15lb in 2 weeks so she measured me also and i have lost 4.5 inches all over so far bought some tetras fr work as shaker makes it bit lumpy so shoved them in the freezer and gonna start working out next week on shaun t's T25 :)

Well done hun! You have done amazing, don't know that pound, it all adds up!
Have you done much exercise before? Cardio and SS/SS+ do not mix and aren't advised unless your body is used to it. It can actually slow the weight loss down.

Current loss: 25lbs and 18.5inches

Back