Starting a fat finder today (xls medical)

Hiya,

Have done a few VLCDs (lipotrim and slim and save) but they aren't for me.

I joined the gym a few weeks ago and am starting a healthy eating regime and the tablets today.

Anyone else just starting similar?

I have a Q too, do the tablets make you go to the loo quickly or is it like your normal schedual but erm, looser (sorry!!) Once I take them can I expect to need the loo soon after?

Hi!

I started Orlistat (Xenical)last week.

I have felt nauseous (and thrown up once), bloated and mildly constipated.....this morning I had a slightly runnier than normal poo - (and the bloating seems to have reduced) with slightly orangey colured globlets. (Well you did ask!). ...I think that the 'side-effects' that are so often talked about are more common if you continue to eat a high-fat diet.

Everyone is different, and one person will experience a different reaction to the tablets than another person. But I am hoping that a low-fat diet with plenty of fruit and veg will minimise the more unpleasant side-effects!

Hi there, I am a bit confused, it is orlistat you have started taking? If so then my advice is to read the stickie thread which offers all the advice you need on that, I went by it & in the 4 months I took them I didn't once have a problem with the tango effect!!! I was constipated & bloated for the first few days & noticed my skin was a bit dodgy & it messed my totm cycle a little bit but well worth that to have found the thing that worked for me.

We are starting a countdown to christmas challenge on BH Monday when our current one runs out so feel free to join that, we find it really helps to have a smaller goal to work towards.

Good Luck with your journey, onwards & downwards xx

Xls medical is different Lexie.

To be honest we only take orlistat on here so I've no idea whether your tablet works in the same way or not. However the rules we follow certainly wouldn't do you any harm at all as its good basic healthy eating advice. So as Lexie says there's a new starter post in the 'stickies' section.
Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I've looked up your xls medical and it's a fibre bond natural product without the side effects of xen which is good. But given the cost of it I would take herbalife fibrebond which is the same and costs £25 for a months supply rather than 10 days. You can see a you tube video and watch how it works. I would use it if I didn't have any xen left

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

i got a 3 months supply for £100 with boots codes ect, so not too bad :)

Hey how are you getting on with it hun? I have managed to find a box of xen in the cupboards (yay!) so I have about 7wks left and then was going to try something like xls (I think it's the only one with the medical back up). I will need to find something else as my pharmacy has been out of xen since Feb and said they have no idea when it will be in again. x

Back