Starting afresh doing it this time!/comments and ideas welcome

harrysmum26

Right I'm starting again I fell off the wagon recently due to holidays and birthdays etc.
Got weighed in class last night and lost 2 1/2 so sticking with it
I would love atleast 10lb by the 11 dec as have a big family do, and a stone by Xmas.

Right food for today is planned as

breakfast - shape zero yoghurt and apple (free)

lunch - low fat chicken supernoodles (free) and mullerlight yoghurt

snacks - 2 alpen light bars (hexB)

Dinner - I'm thinking 2 sausages with sweet potato mash but need to check the syns as there asda specials with chorizo in them so will update this later

I'm working today and often struggle at work so hope I stick to this.

Dinner changed tonight didn't have the sausages in the end had a very stressful day at work so had a kitkat wen I got in regret it now but was within syns.

Dinner - jacket potato with baked beans (free) and 56g of cheese (2hexA)

4 finger kitkat - 11 syns

day two - Extra easy

Breakfast - Shape Zero Yoghurt and a small butterscotch tart ( i dont no how many syns but i no it is way over 15 but i couldnt resist it!)

lunch - low fat supernoodles (free) and a mullerlight cherry yoghurt (free)

snacks - 2 alpen light bars (hexB)

dinner - is planned as pasta with chicken, mushrooms, chorizo and tomato sauce made with pasata and tinned tomatoes. (all free except the chorizo which i will syn later wen i no how much i have)

have struggled today to not pick but i think this is as im at work today want a 100% day tomorrow!

hi harrysmum thanks but i could have done a lot better wasn't following 100% would conveniently forget the syns for extras like ketchup etc but they all add up so decided to make sure i follow it properly this week and see what weight loss i get am aiming to lose 10.5 lbs by xmas i know its possible if i follow it correctly watch this space lol :eek:

Day three -

breakfast - fruit n fibre with milk (hexB and hexA)

lunch - leftover pasta from last night

Snacks - 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hexB)

Dinner - 2 sausages with chorizo in and sweet potato mash (need to find out the syns)

also having wine tonight having a chilled night with partner watching a film so don't no how much wine I'll consume yet! Will update tomorro

Hi everyone yesterday was abit of a write off so back on track today

Breakfast - 4 ryvitas with Philadelphia light sweet chill (yum!!!)

Lunch - salad with chicken and 5 croutons and dressing

Dinner - pasta with chicken mushrooms and Campbells low fat chicken soup

Extra easy

breakfast - fruit n fibre (hexB) (half hexA)

lunch - mug shot, 4 ryvitas with sweet chilli Philadelphia and mullerlight yoghurt

dinner - chicken salad, red pepper stuffed with batchellors golden rice and mozerella (half hexA)

Snacks - 2 custard cremes and French fancy

Well I lost a pound last night! I'm pleased with that but I know I could have lost more so will be trying to be extra good this week!

Will post food diary later as not sure wat I'm eating today

Thanks val, how are you getting on?

Today I'm doing green day

breakfast - 2 alpen light bars (hexB)

snack - mullerlight yoghurt (free)

lunch - fat free supernoodles (free) 4 ryvitas (hexB) with Philadelphia lite sweet chilli (don't no the syns)

dinner - having takeaway with a friend am choosing boiled rice (free) and probably chicken with cashewnuts which shouldn't be too bar only going to have half of it.

well last night i stuck to the boiled rice and chicken in black bean sauce. only had a small portion too!

Green day

breakfast - 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hexB) and chicken mugshot (free)

lunch - 4 ryvitas (hexB) and sweet chilli philadelphia light and a mullerlight yoghurt (free)

snack - 1 alpen light bar (1/2 hexB)

Dinner - im going to have batchellors rice or pasta n sauce (free) with omellette (free) and cheese ontop (hexA)

hi harrysmum i am doing red days this week to see if it makes any difference to my weight loss next week, made some soup and have it with lunch and dinner and have found i havent used all my syns in the evening cause i'm not hungry ( i would normally have all 15 ) also been eating melon b4 my weetabix so i don't feel so hungry thro the morning. have also been having shape zero yogs aren't they lush lovely and thick n creamy yummy lol. hopefully u will have a good loss next week :)

Back