Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

It is a horrible position to be in Becca, you know you should stay off for health reasons but bills need to be paid don't they. I'm with your mum and dad, work can wait. As for FABS £1.49 for 8 in tesco!!

Nasty husband alert !!!!!!!

First he gives me his cold. Now, he's sat with a cheese board. I love cheese :(. Sob!!!!!!!!! Never mind, I am strong, I am strong, I am strong !!!!!!! I'm trying to be anyway
Xx

I have just ,add the warbutons square wrap pizzas for tonight! Love them because they feel naughty and I have put plenty of cheese on. I have loads of points left today because I haven't been munching so I am having 9pp of the pizza and 5pp of wedges! Can't wait! X

Becca1507 said:
Hi ladies

How are we all today?

Nikki, welcome :). Wow loosing 3 stone is absolutely amazing, go you :). An inspiration to us all Hun.

Ange, well done on your loss lovely :). 1lb closer to goal. How was your shopping trip today. My parents have been to Cheshire oaks a few times and said it was good. I'm yet to go but wil, do one day. I think they went there when they went on a warners weekend but can't remember whereabouts they stayed.

Sue, Kim how are you both today? Hope you're being good girls :)

Ooo, I didn't realise they still did Fabs I used to love them when I was a child.

Am, I'm still full up with cold and cursing my husband! Have had quite a good day. Went got the hairdressers this morning now sat watching deal or no deal which I've been addicted too since I've been off. Some people are just so greedy though, they get amazing offers yet push too far then go home with nothing.

Well, finally heard from my work and I'm o SSP as of Monday with no top up. Does anyone know how much that is incidentally? I'm not surprised as they have given me full pay until now, but rather than call me wit the news they emailed me, that annoyed me a bit. Hey ho, I now have to decide what to do, whether I take the 2 weeks sick or whether I go back. Have spoken t my folks who are in the USA and they have said not to go back and that the bank of mummy and daddy will help out, I can't help but feel guilt though!!! And, I don't want to p##s anyone off at work!!

Anyway ladies, back to Noel Edmunds for me. Enjoy your evenings and keep strong :) xxx

SSP is £85.85 per week last time I checked (curse of an nvq assessor having to keep up with these things) xx

Sorry to hear that Becca, that's a difficult position to be in but you parents are right and you must put your health first, if you go back too soon and over do it you will have to take more time off anyway and the dr doesn't want you to go back they don't say that unless they mean it! I bet it would make your parents so happy to know they have helped their daughter out when you need them x ps hope you resisted the cheese, I love cheese too.

The pizza sounds lovely Nikki-I'm hungry now!!

Sue, do you know how many discovery pints the fabs are, I used to have them before and think they are quite low? Any more lovely snacks you have and want to share? I have bought some pink and white wafers just wondered what other low point snacks you all have?

Hope you had a good shopping day Ang, the 1lb loss is great see we knew you could do it,well done x we will have you on your Zumba wii fit this week! Is it good? I thought about getting it before but never got around to it- I have so many exercise DVDs! The hubby has stopped me from buying any more !

How are things with you Sarah?

hope you've all had a good food day, Kim x

It was really good! Sorry for making you hungry! My mum has just come in with some chippy chips & offered me half the bag & I said no! So I'm just polishing my halo! :D off to the gym tomorrow for my induction & weigh in! I'll let everyone know how my weight in goes tomorrow! Hope you all have a good day :D xxxxx

Morning ladies,

Well I shopped til I dropped and came home cream crackered !!! Had late lunch out so didn't want dinner when I got home. Just had some fruit and yogurt late on so managed to keep within my points.

Sorry about your work Becca but if I was you I'd go with the bank of Mum and Dad and maybe you can pay them back later if it makes you feel better.
Our youngest son who lives in London lost his job 2 years ago. He was going to have to move out of his appartment as his rent is £750 a month. He loves that appartment so after much discussion we paid his rent for 6 months until he got another job. He now insists in paying us back. He is only paying £50 a month but it makes him feel better. So us parents do help out without you needing to feel bad about it.
You can give your hubby a kick up the backside off me for eating in front of you like that ;-)

Good luck Nicky with your weigh in today. Well done for resisting the chips, it's so hard as it's the smell which is soooo good ;-)

Kim have you tried putting the pink and whites in the microwave for about 10 seconds? The marshmallow melts and .....OMG I'm drooling just thinking of it !!!

Lazy day for me today until Laura arrives after school and then the baking begins !!!

Wish me luck

Luv Ang x

It is a small world! I havent ever been to haydock but a lot in my class come from there! Luckily I have a cold & can't smell so it was a bit easier! Good luck everyone today! :D

Ooooh yes Ang that's exactly what I do with the pink and whites they are soooo yummy aren't they! Hope you have a lovely afternoon with Laura.

Hope your weigh in goes well Nikki, let us know.

Hi sue, is it your weigh in today? If so hope it goes well, let us know.

Did you resist the cheese Becca? Are you still managing to write everything you are eating down? It has really helped me this week to keep track of everything.

have a lovely day everyone x

Hi all, just a quick post as on my way to see some candidates. Hope you are all well :)

I have gone over my weekly s this week :( totm! Weigh in at 12 so I'll let you know the damage lol!

Shall be 100% this week, definitely :)

Sarah xx

Morning ladies

How is everyone today?

I'd completely forgotten about the pink and whites, they're on the shopping list now :).

Sarah good luck for weigh in Hun .

Sounds like you had a busy day Ange, hope you enjoyed it. Ooooo of course baking day today. Be strong :)

Kim how are you? Yes I did avoid the cheese, it was hard though but proud of myself. I'm still writing everything down which I definitely think helps, without doing that its so easy to slip and go over points. I just wish. Cold get my hubby to do something about his weight too. When we first got together he went down from 17 stone to 13 stone 7 without having to try so hard, but he's now back up to nearly 15, which ok isn't a huge gain but its enough as he's asthmatic and high cholesterol and heart trouble runs in his family. He just sits and eats all night, I think it's boredom to be honest but don't know how to get him to stop. When I as anything all he says is ' I know I need to loose weight' but never does anything about it.my parents have got him some Levi's from the USA which they'll be bring home soon, hubby asked for a 36 waist but I don't he has a hope in hell of getting into them anymore as the rest of his 36's are too small. I'm hoping that will give him a bit of a push.

Well, I have decided to give in and go with the bank of mum and dad. I do feel guilty about it but they really want to help, dad also mentioned paying my credit card off which isn't huge but it would help. I am very very lucky, I guess being an only child helps. Just hope one day I can reap them. It's nice your son feels he's giving something back Ange :).

Hope you all have a good day, think I may follow Ange's lead and write Christmas cards

Speak soon lovelies xxx

Hi again ladies,

Glad you are giving in Becca and taking a bit more time off work. You'll be glad you did as 6 weeks post op is no time at all to be going back to work. Your Mum anDad are obviously in the same frame of mind as me.

Good luck today Sarah and Sue, let us know how you go on.

Kim, just looked up the Fab lollies and the 58ml ones are 1.5 pts each
The Fab juicy orange 58ml are also 1.5 each
So enjoy !!!

Luv Ang x

Half a pound on for me:(

Aiming to up the exercise this week :)

Good luck everyone for wi's, and for a 100 percent week ahead!

Sarah x

Hiya ladies I was wondering if I could join you?? I've done ww a few times (both discovery and propoints) and lost but have put it all back on and then some (such a yoyo dieter!!)
A wee bit about me:
I've worked as a chef since I was 17 (hence my love of food!) and have just had a total change and I'm in first year of uni doing (mental health) nursing which so far I'm loving (although my first placement is Monday which is when I will really see if I'm cut out to be a nurse! Eek!) I live with my bf and two kitties and I'm *hides* about 15stone 10 :( I would be happy to be a size 14 (overjoyed to be a 12) I'm currently size 18! I just can't seem to stay motivated ESP as I can't afford classes (I decided my £20 a month could be better used for a gym membership!)
Anyways as you can tell I'm also a bit of a rambler and will talk to anyone haha ;) x

Hi weemissnaughty of course you can join, I have found coming on here a real help to keep be motivated, hope we can all stick to it and help each other. Not many of us are going to a class so you are not alone there, I'm getting all the support I need from the lovely ladies on here x

Nevermind Sarah, dont worry,especially as you said it's totm, it's a fresh week and a fresh start, we know you can do it x

Hi Ang, thanks for the points info for the Fabs, hope youve had a good day and have a lovely afternoon baking with Laura, let us know what you make-I usually do some baking on a Monday with Imogen, it's hard sometime to work out the points and I have had to have quests sometimes, although i did find that the good food website recipes have the calories and sat fat info so that helps.

Hi Becca, you have definitely made the right choice about work, i know it was a tough decision but the right one. Well done for resisting the cheese-good girl! It's very hard watching others eat nice food it does seem very unfair sometimes.It must be hard for you feeling that your husband isn't as healthy as he could be, it's hard know what to say to encourage someone.How did he lose the weight before? at the beginning of the year my sister lost lots of weight and I was so proud of her, all her back pain problems went and I really hoped she wouldn't but it on but she did and she's trying to loss weight again, I just wish we had the answer to help the ones we love. my husband is very lucky-he's really sporty and has never had a weight problem, he is so in control of his body and stops when he's full and is never tempted.i wish I was able to have that much control. He definitely keeps me on the straight and narrow but I'm a bit of a secret snacker. mUst say I have been so good this week and its been much easier which more of the right food around, think I will have some points left over today, that will be the first time that has happened!

HOpe everyone else is doing well and Sue and NIkki have good weigh ins

KIm x

Last edited:
Thank you! Weigh in at 6.30 for me tonight. I went to the gym the morning then spent the afternoon revising for a maths exam tomorrow & watching the real housewives of new York! However I didn't snack at all so I don't regret not staying at the gym for longer :) x

Back