Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I only popped in & had in fact lost 6lbs so I'm going to the pub haha! Becca I have added you! I hope you're all okay! Xxx

IMG_0360a.jpgMorning everyone,I managed to upload this photo of my girls wrapped up warm on clevedon pier yesterday morning, we have a lovely time/

The Buffet was fine at mums yesterday, I saved loads of points by being careful all day. I am making a cake this morning to have with the food we are doing for my in laws later, i have carefully gone through all the packets and pointed everythng so I know exactly what I will be eating!! I wouldnt normally be like this but im sooo hoping to get to my 10 stone target at weigh in tomorrow morning.

Nikki 6lb is amazing:wow:, well done:party0019: x

What are everyone elses plans for today? Hope you all have a lovely day xxx

:xmastree:

Afternoon ladies,

Hope you're all having a good weekend. I seem to have been busy all weekend but can't really say what I've been doing :confused:

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my WW photos on FB. I did feel soo much better after losing all that weight and swore that it wouldn't go back on....ever. How wrong was I !! But I did keep it off for about 3 years before I started to pile it back on.:devilangel:

I too put 2lb on this week Becca , it's so hard at this time of year isn't it? None of my clothes from last winter fit me and its hard giving in and buying a bigger size, like you said it's soul destroying when you try to get into a favourite dress or top and it won't go near you.
Still we'll do it in the New Year won't we. I'm determined to get this 2 stone off and you've got the incentive of going to Teneriffe haven't you?:slap:

I've never tried simply filling but I seem to remember that its similar to Slimming world. I tried SW last year on the new Extra Easy Programme but after 10 weeks I'd only lost 2lb so gave up. Others at the class were having McDonalds and going out getting drunk on a weekend and still losing every week so I decided it wasn't my diet and went back to doing WW.:flamingmad:
How sad about your hubby's best friend. How old was he? It's lovely for you all to get a rememberance plaque though.
Good luck with your WI tomorrow, you should've got to your goal after being as good as you've been. That's some will power !!

I'd love you to add me on FB too Nikki. I'm Angela Swindley and as you know I live in Haydock. I'd love to see some photos of your little one.
Brilliant that you lost 6lb this week. How did you do it? I'd have to cut a leg (or a boob) off to lose 6lb in one week .:banana dancer:

How's your WI gone Sue? You're keeping very quiet.

Don't know if I'll be able to post tomorrow as I'm at the dentist at lunch time. Hope he doesn't want to do an extraction as I'm a real wimp where the dentist is concerned. I've got a hard lump comeon my gum behind my lower front teeth. It's been there a while and not bothered me but has started to give me a bit of jip this week. Hope it's an abcess and he just gives me antibiotics. Need it sorting one way or another though before Xmas:sad0071:

Be good my lovely friends

Luv Ang xx

Thank you everyone on your comments! Kim your daughters look beautiful! It's a lovely picture!
Ange I have added you as a friend on Facebook :)
I want to look good on holiday this year so that's another goal! We're going to Menorca where we have a villa :) can't wait as it'll be the first proper holiday with Daisy! Becca I hope your okay and sue as well.

Xxxx

I couldn't believe what my eyes were seeing, so I actually weighed 4 times!!
but I was 10 stone exactly everytime!!! So I did it, I got to my target!!! Im over the moon.

So now I need to maintain until Christmas, at least. The plan for this week is to keep to the 19 points every day except Wednesday when I am going out for a Christmas lunch, I am going to enjoy every minute of it and forget about points while I am there. I feel I should stick to the 19 points the other days to counteract the large meal and the fact that I will not be doing as much exercise this week (because Imogen finishes preschool on Tuesday).

Really hope it goes ok at the dentist Ang, it is the right thing to get it sorted. My husbands best friend was 23 when he died, he was working as a sailing instructor for 6 months in Antigua and they got into what they thought was a taxi and the driver crashed it. It turned out the driver had no license, was uninsured and was drunk he was picking people up just to make money. We keep in touch with his parents and brother I cant imagine the pain of losing a family member in that way and we feel it helps them to know he will never be forgotten.

Your holiday in Menorca will be lovely Nikki and a great incentive to carry on doing as well as your are with your weightloss x

Hope Sue and Becca are both ok, looking forward to hearing your news x

Hi ladies

How is everyone?

Kim that's fantastic news reaching goal I time for Christmas I am so happy for you. I bet you're over the moon :). Definitely go and enjoy your meal without thinking about points, its Christmas :). And you've done so well you definitely deserve a day off. Did you use your entire 19 points each day while you we're loosing?

Ange, good luck wit the dentist, there is nothing worse if you've got a fear with them. It will soon be over though lovely and you'll be pain free. Just shut your eyes and run through your Christmas plans in your head.

Nikki, and Kim, your families are gorgeous :). You just want to pick them out of the pictures and cooch them :)

Sue, how are yo doing?

I'm ok, just on my lunch break at the mo I'm working until 3 each day this week. Well, I think I have we'll and truly blow my diet! After my 2 lb gain I was quite disheartened and when we out yesterday I had pudding in defiance!!!!!!!! I actually can't wait Until new year to star a new thread and a new challenge. I desperately need a big kick up the backside. I remember how well I felt and how much more confidence I have when I'm slimmer, I so badly want to get there agin. I am going to stick to my points this week and pray that by some miracle come Saturday I would have got the few pounds off again. I am then going to star counting properly again on27 th December.

Well, my lovelies,

Lunch break is just about over. Hope you're all having a good day.

Lots of love xxx

Ps. Only 8 more sleeps

Hello ladies, bet you were all wondering where I was lol. Well i didn't weigh Fri (deliberately this time) I just haven't felt that I am making any progress at the minute despite my efforts AND I think i have been getting a little ( by little I mean extremely) obsessed with my scales so I thought right..... I am not weighing! I am being good, both tracking and food wise and I am hoping that when I weigh this week it will show that I have... but we will see. Haven't really got long enough to catch up on everyones posts but hope that everyone is doing ok... Kim, I did see you are at target...fab news , well done. Becca hope work is going ok and Ang I just hope you are done with your ladies who lunch type vibe you have going on lol. Anyway will take a minute later to have a good catch up....Toodles

Becca I agree so much! As soon as Christmas is over I'll get back into it really well but until then I expect to gain haha. I'm going to be swapping meeting after Christmas to a Saturday morning class which will be better for me as I'll have all week to redeem myself after the weekend! X

Good to hear from you Sue, glad you are ok, I agree with trying not to get obsessed with the scales, you are doing the right thing.

Hope you will not find working until three to tiring Becca, i know you are going to look fab on your summer holiday, forget about those few silly pounds last week, you will do it in the new year i know you will. yes I have had 19 points everyday and to be honest would struggle with any less, I have been hungry in the evening especially on the days I haven't had as much free veg.

only a few days left of uni Nikki, I bet you are ready for the nice long break x

i am so grateful for all the lovely encouragement on here and it is really that, that has got me to goal, I hope with all your support, i will be able to maintain 10 stone. Thank you for helping me xxx

Really hope to hear from you soon Ang, hope it went ok at the dentist and you will be back with us today x

Afternoon ladies

Well I've got an abscess under my tooth. I had a local anaesthetic and a deep clean under the offending tooth as the dentist reckons as I have two teeth which overlap slightly and that makes it hard to clean between and bacteria grows causing an abscess. He also put me on antibiotics called Metrondiazole. .... The only antibiotic which you can't drink alcohol with !!!! He's given me 5 day course but I have to go back on Friday if its no better ;-(.

Well done Kim on reaching your goal

How's work going Becca ? How long do you get off over Xmas ?

I think I'll take a leaf out of your book Sue and stop freaking out over the scales .... well at least until next year ;-)

Bet your looking forward to your canal boat ride with Santa on Xmas Eve, Nikki. I'm really jealous

Not read all the posts properly yet so will update later and get back to you all then.

Luv Ang x

Hi lovelies

How is everyone?

Ange. HUG. Toothache is no fun, hope you feel better soon Hun. Hope the antibiotics work too so you can have a few drinks at Christmas

Kim, how are you? Are you going to join our thread in the new year, just t keep in touch as you're at goal :).

Nikki, sue, how are you doing?

I think scales are the enemy!!!!!! ;). After finding no less than 3 days ago that I had put 2 lb on, today they say I have lost it again plus another 3/4 of a lb. they play tricks on us I'm sure!!!!!

Not long to go now, this time next week girlies. I'm working until 3pm Friday then off until the 2nd jan. work is ok a the mo but I am getting tired. Am off out dancing tomorrow night for a Christmas American supper and social. Will have to try and be good around the food. Weighing in with a loss this morning has spurred me on to keep going for the rest of the week.

What is everyone planning food wise over Christmas? I'm going to have Christmas Day through to about the 27 th off then try to get back to it if I can. Christmas Eve I'm really looking forward too. Hubby and I are both off so I'll clean the house so its nice and fresh, have a soak in a hot bath then watch cheesy tv while sharing a bottle of champagne with hubby ( we were given one for our first anniversary in April and haven't drank it yet)

Hope you're all feeling festive :)

Lots of love xxx

Hello! Ang I hope you're better soon! I'm 'healthy eating' until 27th rather than counting points I am just making wise choices in a hope to not gain too much over Christmas! I'm getting my hair done tomorrow & can't wait! Had my Christmas nails done & now I'm doing nothing until Sunday when we have the pantomime in southport which I think I'm more excited for than Daisy is! I can't wait for next week now! Hopes you're all okay! Xxx

Morning all, very grey n gloomy here in wales. Only the weather though not me lol. Any idea Becca on "OUR" new thread. Nothing too exciting cos we are a happy little bunch here. Global domination is not for everyone is it:D Only kidding! anyway I am being super good, hope your mouth is starting to heal Ang. Abscess Abscsi Abscesssssss ??? Are so so painful.... teach you for having soooo many lunches out lol. anway speak later ladies... toodles

Been having a think on next thread, maybe lose 1lb a week (master of that one me lol) or get to goal by your holiday..or look hot in your bikini...or 1/2 stone off for valentines day..or stone off for Easter.. or short term this one, lose xmas weight in ? weeks or..... anymore suggestions. I am a bit bored, does it show lol

Now i think thats a good idea cos we have a select little group already lol. We could always have a "mini" thread within a thread couldn't we.........

Morning ladies

God will I be glad when this month is over.

Sorry I haven't posted much lately but Bills dad had a fall the day before yesterday and was admitted to hospital. They found his heart rate is really low besides splitting his head open. So we've almost lived at hospital since. He is so confused its sad. He is almost 90 and told us yesterday to get him home as this place is full of old age pensioners !!!!

My abscess is still there so I'm not a happy chappy. Think Xmas may have to go on hold if things don't improve ;-(

Hope everyone is ok and getting on with their Xmas preparations.

Will post when I can but if I don't get chance before the big day ...........
HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL AND A HAPPY SLIM NEW YEAR

Luv Ang x

Oh ange :( I hope everything improves for you soon! Things must be really hard. I hope your father in law gets better soon & your mouth! Have a good day! X

Back