Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Ange, sending you a huge hug. Always here if you want to talk lovely. I hope bills dad is ok, it ms bad so hard. My nan is goin to be 95 on New Year's Eve and is in a home but reliant on my mum, I've see how difficult it is. With a horrible abscess too you must be feeling so rotten. I hope yo and your family manage to enjoy some festivities. Will be thinking of you.

Sue, Kim, Nikki how are you all. A good idea to stick to this thread if everyone is ok with that. We can all set ourselves a new goal / mini targets in the new year.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, went to a dance last night so had a few hours sleep as soon as I got in from work yesterday. It was good but I was a little sore this morning.

I think we may all be a little absent the next week or so but don't forget where we are after Christmas.

Poop, posted half a message!!!!

How did you have your hair done Nikki? A complete change or a Christmas pamper? I desperately need to dye mine, grey is taking over!!!! I've tried that new Loreal one with the oil, its really good as in it doesn't dry your hair out but doesn't seem to last as long. I need a perm really but my hairdresser doesn't recommend it for a few more months until I've got some moisture back into it so am living in hair pieces by ken paves. They are amazing and so easy. Check him out on the qvc website.

Anyway, hubby will be home soon so better sign off.

Speak to you all in the next day or so.

Lots of love xxx

Definitely :).

Have a fab Christmas Meredith xx

Hiya :) yes help us get more weight off after Christmas!
Well Becca! I had it purple/red like usual but I got lots of really fine copper highlights too and it looks so healthy & glossy now I love it! I'm growing out my inverted bob but the back grows so much faster than the front so I get to keep the shape in as I grow it out :D
How is everyone? It's nearly Christmas!! Xxx

Hello. Anybody there????

Xxx hope you're all ok. Not long now :).

Thinking o you Ange xxx

Well managed to stay at 11.4 for xmas but gutted as I have been so good. Welcome to Meredith and have a Fantabulous Xmas and New year to everyone. damage limitation is the name of the game ladies. Eat drink and be merry and count the points come January!!:xmassign::new_year:

Hi lovelies,

hope you all had a lovely Christmas, been thinking of you all. Mine was nice, but still struggled to feel Christmassy. Nice to spend time with family though, and crickey, I must have put on about a stone!!!!!!! :(

just wanted to let you know I've started a fresh thread in WW called ' goodbye tubby 2012, hello slimmer 2013'. I hope you'll subscribe and transfer to that one with me. I just figured its a fresh new year, we need fresh positivity, challenges, and encouragement so thought maybe sweep 2013 under the carpet and start fresh together hoping for a good year ahead where we'll all be celebrating our losses each week :)

hope to speak to you soon, happy 2013.

Love you all and thank you so much for your constant support over the last few months. You're all amazing xxxxxx

Tumbleweed blowing across the screen................................................................................ aaahhhhhh

It was a random reference to old films that show it blowing across the desert when nothing else is happening lol... me too Nikki, i'm a little frazzled by the numbers. Great that people are getting support but i'm lost lol

Snap.

Shall we come back to our roots my lovelies? There are so many dieters this time of year, I've completely lost track and feel a little lost. Xxx

Back