Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hi girls, long time no see!

I rejoined SW a few weeks ago and have lost 7lb.

I won't be able to go though for a while as I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I go in for surgery next Thursday and I am having the other breast reduced in size as well as it's quite a big growth being taken away and the surgeon recommended I do this rather than have reconstruction and an implant done.

Hope you all do well with your weight losses leading up to Xmas

See you all in the New Year

Luv Ang xx

Hi girls, long time no see!

I rejoined SW a few weeks ago and have lost 7lb.

I won't be able to go though for a while as I have been diagnosed with breast cancer. I go in for surgery next Thursday and I am having the other breast reduced in size as well as it's quite a big growth being taken away and the surgeon recommended I do this rather than have reconstruction and an implant done.

Hope you all do well with your weight losses leading up to Xmas

See you all in the New Year

Luv Ang xx

Ang I'm so sorry to hear that. My thoughts and prayers are with and big big (((( hugs)))) xx

Tired, sore but relieved its over Nicky. Got to have some radiotherapy then hopefully that's it xxx

Thinking off you.

We has some bad news last Friday. Marks mum
Had a stroke whilst on holiday and because she was on warfarin it turned into a brain hemorrhage. Mark and his sister has to fly out there and they turned the life support 2 hours after seeing her.. So we are all a bit over the place as has to arrange to get her home.. Which I glad to say she is now...

No more sad news... Hugs and love to you all xx

Oh dear! Everyone is having an awful time at the moment. How're you Ange? I do hope you're all ok too Sian!

Daisy is having an operation tomorrow! I found out not so long back that she only has 20% of her hearing! So tomorrow they are going to try & sort that out!

I will catch up properly soon! Xxx

What a bunch we are lol...

We are all ok. Funeral is next Friday. Not something I'm looking forward to

Ang hows everything going..

Hope they do all they can for daisy.. I have to wear an hearing aid due to continuously having ear infections for childhood and still now I get them.. Touch wood not had on for a while...

Let's hope we all have happy times ahead xx

I hope the funeral goes as well as it can!

Hospital did an amazing job Daisy is like a new child! She can hear better already! They did great :)

Xxxx

OMG Sian, How awful for you all. It's bad enough when someone dies suddenly at home , it must be a nightmare when it happens in another country Sending all my love and thoughts to you and Mark. Hope you get it sorted out without too much hassle Luv Ang x

Shocking news and I'm so sorry for all your suffering, sending healing and protection, I have health issues and monetary caused by an ex's debt... These are changing times, take care ladies ??

Shocking news and I'm so sorry for all your suffering, sending healing and protection, I have health issues and monetary caused by an ex's debt... These are changing times, take care ladies xx

Shocking news and I'm so sorry for all your suffering, sending healing and protection, I have health issues and monetary caused by an ex's debt... These are changing times, take care ladies xx

My daughters ex left her in debt but lucky for her it all went to court and the judge acted in Gemma's favour. Probably because she was the only one to turn up,

Hope you get everything sorted soon.. X

I hope the funeral goes as well as it can! Hospital did an amazing job Daisy is like a new child! She can hear better already! They did great :) Xxxx

Soo glad all has gone well with Daisy. It must be strange for her to hear everything plainly now.

When is the funeral Sian? Hope it all goes well

I go for my results on Wednesday so will know then whether it's spread and whether I need chemo as well as radiotherapy.

Luv Ang xx

Soo glad all has gone well with Daisy. It must be strange for her to hear everything plainly now. When is the funeral Sian? Hope it all goes well I go for my results on Wednesday so will know then whether it's spread and whether I need chemo as well as radiotherapy. Luv Ang xx

Thoughts are with you and hope it's all good news...

Funeral in Friday in Croydon... So we are traveling down in the morning and staying over... X

Back