Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

I really hope it goes well! Well as well as it can! I will be thinking about you! Good luck!

Yes 25th this month. We're just waiting to exchange contracts now.

Thinking if you!!! Xxx.

How you doing Ang? Its strange that someone you have never met and to be honest, are quite unlikely to, can be on your mind as you have been. Big BIG hugs your way girl!

image-928282084.jpg

x

How you doing Ang? Its strange that someone you have never met and to be honest, are quite unlikely to, can be on your mind as you have been. Big BIG hugs your way girl!

Thanks Sian

I've said all along that some friends made on here and FB are much better that people you've known for years x

I'm feeling much better this morning so going to try and go for a short walk and get some fresh air. Won't do too much as getting tired easily.

But chin up keep going

Luv Ang xxx

If anyone continuously walks with their chin up I think it would have to be you! Hope the walk hit the mark Ang and that you now have your feet up x

How is everybody?

I went to weightwatchers tonight! Trying to maintain but lost 2lbs!

How are you Ange?

Tonight at weightwatchers there was a lady so desperate to lose that she took her clothes off at the scales! I didn't know what to do, she was just in front of me in the weigh queue!

Hope were all ok xxx

Boards are quiet lately, everyone out chrimbo shopping I guess. 2lbs off for the 2nd week running. Beats the 1's I always used to have. Nik'its always easier to lose weight when you don't actually want to lol. Ang , how are you doing girl xx

Hi ladies.

Hair coming out in handfuls now so think I'm going to bite the bullet and let Bill get the dubbers out and shave it all off !!!!

Went for wig fitting on Friday and ordered 2 to choose between but they will only be hear in 10 days so looks like I'm going to have a cold head for a week or so

Go for next chemo a week tomorrow. Not looking forward to it as I'm just beginning to feel well after the last one. But I'll just have to smile and get on with it

How's the move going Nikki? You'll be all settled in for Xmas. Bet Daisy's excited.

Are you back from Cancun yet Sian? Wish I had as many holidays as you ;-)

Nice to see you back on board Sue and Linda

Now go and get your Xmas shopping done you lot

Luv Ang xxxx

I saw the wig picture - looked great!

How're you feeling?

My Nanna had some tests done that came back abnormal for breast cancer so she is going in tomorrow to get them investigated.

House is going well, neighbours are lovely! Can't wait for our first Christmas there!

Hope everyone is well!

Xxxx

Well only 0.5lbs off for me this week , but I am still sticking with it. Ang, I am flabbergasted on just how you are dealing with all of this. Hope you have something really ravishing like a Jessica rabbit redhead look or something, go wild! Nik, sorry to hear your worries too but glad to hear you are settling in. Is evryone busy with their chrimbo stuff. I may have a bit of shopping to do on Monday if I can cope with the idea of it. Its getting cold here , my hands are stinging as I type need heating on I guess :mad: flamin'fab 6. I think not!! How are diets going girls, not you Ang I hope you are sat with a mince pie with a big dollop of cream.x

How is everyone?

Thanks Sue - luckily turned out they were cysts!

Also think Ange is dealing with it really well!

Lost another 2.5lbs this week but trying to maintain rather than loose! Will be eating a bit more this week xx

Back