Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Hey everyone how are we all ?

How did yesterday go Sian?

And how are you & Bill feeling Ange?

So much has been going on I forgot to tell you I've gone back to weight watchers again. I'm maintaining now & have just put on my first ever pair of black skinny leather trousers. & they actually look good!

Out for tapas and cocktails tonight with the girls.

Hope you're all feeling better than you were xxx

Funeral went really well, my boys and mark carried the coffin along with Ann's husband son in law and grans on so no strangers carried her... But all glad it finished, was nearly 3 weeks from her death...

Hope everyone else is doing good.

I have totally given up with dieting just trying to have 2/3 healthy meals a day and cut back on alcohol.. Trying this as after years and years of dieting I have had enough.. Think marks mum dying opened my eyes as to why put myself through it all.. I'm happy where I am yes I'd probably be happier being about 7lb lighter but there you go..

XXX

Thought I'd keep you up to date with what's going on with my treatment.

I saw an oncologist today who decided I need chemotherapy as well as radiotherapy !!!!

I have to have 9 sessions of chemo over 4 months, starting a week on Wednesday then every 3 weeks until I've had the 9. I then have to have 3 weeks radiotherapy, that's 15 sessions straight after the chemo.

I've been given a prescription to get a wig as they've said I will definitely lose my hair. Bill said to get a long blonde one...men !!!!

Hope everyone is ok and I agree with you Sian ...dieting does take over your life

I've been given a "free pass" The Macmillan nurse said NO dieting whilst on chemo but to eat whatever I fancy?

Nikki, your little one looked adorable in her Halloween outfit. What made you go back to WW ? Had you gained ?

Speak again

Luv Ang xx

No I am at goal now I just didn't like slimming world! Wouldn't mind losing 7lbs so that I can put some on without bothering though!

How are you feeling Ange? I really hope you feel better soon! Oooo you could change your identity with a new wig! I hope you don't feel down about losing your hair though!

Haha daisy loved her costume! Xxx

Hello ladies, this was meant to be a light hearted but shameful hello again but then I started to skim through posts..... Oh Lord Ang, I am so sorry to hear your news, you seem to be quite stoic about it I have to say. On a light note have you gone down the Pammie Anderson route with your hair, I hope so girl lol. chin up treacle, you are a strong person, you have carried a few on your shoulders in the short time we have all been here posting and you are up to this I have no doubt!!!
Nikki , hope things hae gone well with daisy too?
I am going back to class tomorrow so will see how that goes and let you know. XXXXXX to anyone else who is having a time of it now.:hug99:

Actually went today, I got a bit of stage fright I think lol. basically told me what I already know. Evidently I have put a few lbs on and need to lose some weight..hmmm.
11.12 omfg!!!!! Not impressed to be honest but as we are learning all the time I DO really get that a few lbs on isn't much to worry about in the bigger picture is it, and despite evidence to the contrary it is something I control. Glad to hear that daisy is doing so well. little ones can adapt so easily, its us mums who are the weak link lol.
Ang ,how are you doing hon?:grouphugg:

Oh yeah and evidently I have also lost an inch. and not in a good way! I have always been 5'6" but now have to have really good posture to hit 5'5":hmm:

Haha oh no! Maybe you always used to be on your tiptoes ;)

How is everyone?

Don't know if I mentioned but me and my boyfriend are in the middle of buying our first house so all busy with that at the moment!

Xxx

Evening my lovely friends.

Good for you Sian gripping the bull by the wotsits and going back to class. Get stuck in girl and you could easily lose half a stone for Xmas

That's a real step forward Nikki buying your own house. How do your parents feel about it?

Spoke to Becca the other day. She's struggling with her weight as she's stopped doing the Cambridge diet.
What are we all like diet on diet off diet back on again diet back off again ?

I start my chemo on Wed and was advised at my initial assessment to have my hair cut really short as it won't be as traumatic when it starts to come out (usually 14 days after the 1st treatment !!!)
So I went today to the hairdressers and cried all the way through ?. My hairdressers really good and she cried as well but then refused to take payment. She said if I wanted I could have a full pamper free of charge but I declined as I couldn't stop crying !!! It looks awful but it'll all be gone within 3 weeks ?.

I have been given a voucher from the NHS to go to a salon in town to get a wig so my friend is coming with me to help me choose the right one. Bill wants a long blond one to go with my new boobs Lol

I've been told no dieting so sorry girls it's chips chocolate cream cakes and wine for the next 6 months.....then I break the scales at WW

Will keep in touch when I can

Luv Ang xx

Good on you Ange! You deserve all the cakes in the world! I'm sure you will find the perfect wig!!

Parents are really supportive about the house, they are paying for half! It's only round the corner from them so will still be close. Just thought with the price of houses I need to get on the market soon to have any chance of paying it off before I'm retired! And decided to do it before I apply for Daisy's school to get her in the one I want as the new house is nearer but my mums it still within walking distance!

Will be thinking about you this week and good luck! Xxxx

Haha I'm dreading packing but at least I don't have a whole house of stuff to move with it being my first house!

Also been thinking of Ange this week! Xx

Back