Starting again. 7 weeks until Christmas!!!

Put back half pound lost in first week so still an obese 19 st 9 lbs,
Ang your spirit is strong n ur amazing.
Hope everyone is ok.
Hope mojo returns so I actually do sw plan.
Everything in perspective as health is most important thing.
Take care all x

I have had a few lumps removed, no nasties so a very lucky lady I know! We women have our fair share hanging ovr us don't we? Nik , I need to know your secret as I am bbeing really good, going to meetings and tracking but 1/2lb off....c'mon. Its not right, not right at all! However just got back from the gym so we shall see, also had my 0pp curry veg soup, you thought I had peaked with my curry stew but I have so many talents it has become a little frightening!!

Haha! I don't know! I just don't really get time to eat or sit down some days! Like yesterday all I ate was a banana and a walnut whip and so far today I have just had orange juice and two fish fingers ! I know not good for me but I'm too busy to remember to eat! I'm gonna have a good tea today though!! Maybe you're losing inches rather than pounds? Xx

image-3350485655.jpg

image-202396770.jpg

My before and after pictures. Not the usual WW ones ?.

You've got such a pretty happy face though Ange that you look great in both! Your wig looks great though! Are you happy with it? How're you? And your grandson?

My Nanna is fine! She went on Wednesday and they said that if they could drain any fluid from the lump then it wasn't cancer and they managed to drain them and said they were just cysts.

How is everyone else?

Xxx

Ang, you ROCK that look. Jessie J who.....? I am still being good pp wise although some of my uses of them haven't been the best. Still under with my weeklies though so I shall see on weds. Is everyone getting their Christmas vibe going. Ang, I am sending huge chrimbo hugs out to you this year.

Thanks ladies for your kind words. My second chemo is tomorrow, not looking forward to it but I've been given a few days grace over Xmas. I should be having chemo on Xmas day and was told they would do I'd Xmas Eve. I was gutted so begged to have it done later and they've agreed to 27th December. Yay Xmas without any side effects

My grandsons home Nikki. He's ok with his plate, pins and plaster !!!! Good news about your Nan. How's the new home?

Hope you're all ready for Christmas.

Luv Ang xx

Good luck for tomorrow Ange. Well today now. I'm up at this stupid hour because daisy has woken up being sick!

Pleased to hear he is home and that you can have a nice Christmas!

Will be thinking of you today! All be worth it when you're better! Xxxxx

Ps new house is doing fine! Graham bought me a dyson and some sanctuary hand soap last night for it (cos I really like the smell!!!) should be in the weekend after this xxx

Hi everyone, Ang , how you doing? Nikki, plans coming together for your house? So exciting! W.I yesterday 0.5lb off yesterday bit disappointed but there ypu go its off at least.
Catch up properly later, I have my boy today so off out in a min.

Plans finally coming together yes! Weigh day tonight and works Christmas party tomorrow night!

How are you doing Ange?

And everyone else? Xxx

Back