Starting again...my food and weightloss diary

fattyboomboom

Day 1 .

Weighed in first thing this morning, 1 lb lighter than last time I joined, which means I have put all my weight back on.

No time for breakfast today as had meeting and nursery run.

Lunch

Bagel 4pp
Philli 1pp
Ww cheese slice 1pp
Cabbage and carrots 0pp

Dinner

Sausage casserole 8pp

Snack
2 x ww brown bread 2pp
Philli 1pp

Snack a jack 1pp
Rich toffee bar 2pp
Ww not choc 1pp

23/29 used might have a little snack before bed to use up all my points.

Help Hun your food yesterday sounds good:)! What snack did u have in the end?

I've also started again this week feel free to have a look at my diary on here and tips are very welcome :)! Xx

Breakfast - cup of tea

Lunch

2 x ww bread
Slice ww cheese
Slice of ham

4pp

Dinner

Ww lasagne meal 7 pp
With massive salad 0pp

Snack

Snack a jack 1pp
We rich toffee bar 2pp

Really feeling rubbish today, filled with the cold and flue and had to come home from work so been sleeping a lot today :0(

14/29

Will have supper later to use up some more points

Here to Subscribe :) Good Luck and Well Done on Rejoining! I too have a Diary if you would like to Subscribe. X

If you click on my name it should say all threads started by this user then you should find me that what if not look in the weight watchers good diarys bit it's called SAMs dairy to goal

I'm not over keen on the nests myself they taste a bit bland but I do love a kitkat haha! Xx

Breakfast - cup of tea

Lunch

2 x ww bread
Slice ww cheese
Slice of ham

4pp

Dinner

Ww lasagne meal 7 pp
With massive salad 0pp

Snack

Snack a jack 1pp
We rich toffee bar 2pp

Really feeling rubbish today, filled with the cold and flue and had to come home from work so been sleeping a lot today :0(

14/29

Will have supper later to use up some more points

Your diary looks amazing for far today Hun! :)

To answer your earlier question I was 13:13
I'm now 11:03
Hoping to get to about 9 and a half stone it seems a million miles away now though :( xx

Oh well done. That's what I've just started on 13, 12. Well done getting this far, wish I could fast forward time. Off to have a look at your diary xx

Here to subscribe Hun,diary is looking great so far. :). Xx

Oh well done. That's what I've just started on 13, 12. Well done getting this far, wish I could fast forward time. Off to have a look at your diary xx

Me too Hun but to be honest of we stay on track within a few weeks the weight should be falling off haha! My plan is to try and stay on track most days until Christmas what's your goal weight Hun? Xx

My first aim is to get into the 12 stones, not been there for about 5 years...depressing.
Ideally 3 stone but just now I just want to concentrate on looking nicer for Xmas parties and stuff.

I weigh in on a Tuesday so I'm hoping this stops me pigging out on a Saturday night. Also going to try and lay off the wine a bit, eeekkk! X

morning hun :)
here to subscribe! good luck on ww...
ur like me with just ur cup of tea in the morning lol i dont to bfast!!
i always weigh on a tuesday :)
ur meal plans are lookin good so far hun x

My first aim is to get into the 12 stones, not been there for about 5 years...depressing.
Ideally 3 stone but just now I just want to concentrate on looking nicer for Xmas parties and stuff.

I weigh in on a Tuesday so I'm hoping this stops me pigging out on a Saturday night. Also going to try and lay off the wine a bit, eeekkk! X

You will be in the 12s before you know it Hun and I'm sure if u work hard you can get there for Christmas :)!
I've got my husbands work party next month and I've never meet any of them so I'm hoping to loose as much as possible before then lol xx

I bet you will look amazing!

I need 13lb gone quickly lol.

So looking forward to my dinner. Has anyone tried Amoy udon noodles? Only 5 points for half the pack, going to make a chicken stir fry, mmm. They are amazing and feel like I'm being naughty eating them.

X

I bet you will look amazing!

I need 13lb gone quickly lol.

So looking forward to my dinner. Has anyone tried Amoy udon noodles? Only 5 points for half the pack, going to make a chicken stir fry, mmm. They are amazing and feel like I'm being naughty eating them.

X

never heard of them!!
well if they are only 5 points ur not bein naughty! thats the best things about ww sumtimes u dont even feel like ur on a diet! :)

Are Udon Noodles the really Fat Noodles? I don't like the texture of those if it is! X

Yes he really fat noodles, I love them.

Was going to add a photo but I don't know how on the ipad.

5pp for noodles and 3pp for the chicken then loads of stir fry veg. Massive plate full for. 8pp

X

Yes he really fat noodles, I love them.

Was going to add a photo but I don't know how on the ipad.

5pp for noodles and 3pp for the chicken then loads of stir fry veg. Massive plate full for. 8pp

X

Sounds Good! Did you have any sauce? Are u using the iPad app? X

Back