starting again need support!

abigailsweetie

have had the most stressful few weeks leading up to my 2nd year exam (last ever exam of uni but was worth 100% for the module) and didn't slip off the wagon i practically catapulted. I've calmed down now I feel very relaxed and ready to start again.

But I darent weigh myself to see the damage :s

I had managed a week but then I had a few weeks of major stress with revising and finishing essays. Boy did I go off the rails. Am on holiday in a month will be wearing lots of kaftans!

Hi I did lipotrim for 5/6 weeks and then had an op so ha to come off it so I started slim and save but then I went camping to a music feastival and had to eat as I couldn't get warm so I couldn't sleep, since coming back I've found it hard to stay on track so have had a lots of cheats infact I've used it as a excuse to just eat crap. So today is the day I'm getting back on Track, got my 3 liters of water in the fridge and had my first porrige just writing this is making me more focussed good look on your restart

clair-louise said:
Hi I did lipotrim for 5/6 weeks and then had an op so ha to come off it so I started slim and save but then I went camping to a music feastival and had to eat as I couldn't get warm so I couldn't sleep, since coming back I've found it hard to stay on track so have had a lots of cheats infact I've used it as a excuse to just eat crap. So today is the day I'm getting back on Track, got my 3 liters of water in the fridge and had my first porrige just writing this is making me more focussed good look on your restart

Good luck K
Ladies x

Back