Starting again

jules78

I`m starting again tomorrow,feel really nervous as i know what the first few days are like.I lost nearly 2 and a half stone last year in 6 wks,but i reckon i have put that back on now!Feel really frumpy and all my clothes are at bursting point!Know this diet works,and i really believe that the packs really boost your immune system as i haven`t been ill since last april.Not even a proper cold!

Hi Jules, welcome!!! Like you I lost that amount of weight last year with cd and stupidly didnt follow up the plans and found myself at re-start with 1 and a half stones of the 2 and a half I lost to again get rid of!!! All i keep thinking is that its only for a few weeks, not forever!! You can do it, you have done it once so you must certainly can again!

xx

Thanks jules,i know i can do this!No food beats the feeling of shredding the pounds!I had to stop cd last year because money was tight,and i thought i would be able to at least maintain my weight but got into my bad eating habits again.Just hope my new cdc has my porridge because i hate the soups and can only manage one shake a day.Seeing her tonight,felt too embarrassed to go back to my old cdc and this one is on my doorstep.I will be coming on here to keep myself motivated.

I wouldnt feel embarrased jules, i would feel proud of yourself for doing something about it!!! What we have to tell ourselves is that we have done it once, we have learned we cant go back to old eating habits ( hence our return ) so this time we will do it once and for all!!!!

xx

Hi sweetie - I am starting tomorrow as well. I am praying that I will be able to stick to it as well... Good luck with yours xxx

Hi Jules

Wanted to say good luck for you restart!

2 and half stone in 6 weeks last time is fabulous - I'm sure you can be just as succesful this time round too :p

Hi Jules, good luck, I am also on restart (26lbs on in 3 months - oops) I feel down but I know when I get back in the zome I will be flying !!!!!!

I am on Day 3, deaded day 3 ! It isn't as bad as the first time I promise !

I am hoping to be back in the 11's for my birthday (24th) and then see how things go ! Come on Girl !

Back