Starting again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jules78, 5 January 2010 Social URL.

1. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    I`m starting again tomorrow,feel really nervous as i know what the first few days are like.I lost nearly 2 and a half stone last year in 6 wks,but i reckon i have put that back on now!Feel really frumpy and all my clothes are at bursting point!Know this diet works,and i really believe that the packs really boost your immune system as i haven`t been ill since last april.Not even a proper cold!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    Hi Jules, welcome!!! Like you I lost that amount of weight last year with cd and stupidly didnt follow up the plans and found myself at re-start with 1 and a half stones of the 2 and a half I lost to again get rid of!!! All i keep thinking is that its only for a few weeks, not forever!! You can do it, you have done it once so you must certainly can again!

xx

4. jules78

jules78 Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    cambridge ss
    Thanks jules,i know i can do this!No food beats the feeling of shredding the pounds!I had to stop cd last year because money was tight,and i thought i would be able to at least maintain my weight but got into my bad eating habits again.Just hope my new cdc has my porridge because i hate the soups and can only manage one shake a day.Seeing her tonight,felt too embarrassed to go back to my old cdc and this one is on my doorstep.I will be coming on here to keep myself motivated.

5. jules75

jules75 Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(8.55%)
    Diet:
    Cd
    I wouldnt feel embarrased jules, i would feel proud of yourself for doing something about it!!! What we have to tell ourselves is that we have done it once, we have learned we cant go back to old eating habits ( hence our return ) so this time we will do it once and for all!!!!

xx

6. MiniMimi2091

MiniMimi2091 running strictly on fat!

Start Weight:
    13st4.1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7.7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.1lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet Step 2
    Hi sweetie - I am starting tomorrow as well. I am praying that I will be able to stick to it as well... Good luck with yours xxx

7. Trash

Trash Still fighting

Start Weight:
    14st8.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.69%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Jules

Wanted to say good luck for you restart!

2 and half stone in 6 weeks last time is fabulous - I'm sure you can be just as succesful this time round too :p

8. AlexIce

AlexIce Silver Member

Start Weight:
    160kg
    Current Weight:
    147kg
    Goal Weight:
    100kg
    Lost(%):
    13kg(8.11%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good luck Jules. :)

9. charley24

charley24 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Jules, good luck, I am also on restart (26lbs on in 3 months - oops) I feel down but I know when I get back in the zome I will be flying !!!!!!

I am on Day 3, deaded day 3 ! It isn't as bad as the first time I promise !

I am hoping to be back in the 11's for my birthday (24th) and then see how things go ! Come on Girl !

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.