Starting again !!!

Neverendingdiet

Well back again. Previously lost 21lbs on CD Jan-Mar 2011. Put it back on :mad: so tried CD & SNS (using up old sachets). Couldn't do it felt really tired & had no energy!. Went to the docs had a blood test and was told i needed to increase my thyroid medication. Well i have done 2 weeks on increased medication and woke up today feeling a lot better. Soooo rang SNS and placed my order. Carn't wait to get started tomorrow!!.:)
Rang SNS (usually e-mail but had a problem with my payment) had a chat with Rob who i must say was very helpful and friendly!!.Also love this forum it is fabulous for motivation!!I don't post a lot but i'm always mooching around!!!:)

Good luck! Sounds like you're motivated enough to start!

Welcome back! Do come on here for support - it really passes the time when you could be thinking about cracking, and there's lots of support in weak moments. Good luck!

Good luck..I did cd too, lost loads then put it all back on so know how u feel.

Hiya and good luck :)

I totally agree lovely warm friendly forum with loads of advice and help i will defo be coming here a lot more when i officially start in a few days :)

Thank you all for your lovely replies. Hope you all have a great week. I really am excited because i know that a VLCD does work i just need to get to grips with maintaining when i get to my goal !!!!.

That's my worry too "maintaining" I am a grazer :( and tend to pick most of the day so i will have to totally re-educate myself and hopefully this diet will make me appreciate food more as at the minute i don't think i am.

I've done a VLCD before and failed to maintain. Well I did for 2 years and then went off the rails. I'm going to try a lot harder this time round. I hated the LT products when I did LT before but I actually quite like the S&S ones so I can see me using these products in maintenance when I've over indulged and need to lose a bit. I hope that I can nip weight gain in the bud a bit more when I maintain this time. Plus portion control is definitely something I need to work on.

I usually do ok until i have a holiday then go completely off the rails and carn't stop partying!!!. I have a week in greece may and another week in greece in june think i might be doing shakes in between holidays. I lost 5 stone 1lb 3yrs ago and i have managed to keep 3 and half of it off. I don't know how i carried all that weight around because i feel like i'm going to explode now with this extra 21lbs!!. I realise i will have to do a VLCD probably twice a year to keep the weight off. x

Back