Starting Again

beaky31

Hi there after a couple of failed attempts due to various reasons i am now back to start again and determined to shift the pounds!

I received my box of shakes and soups today so i`m all geared up for starting tomorrow. I`m even chucking in some exercise for good measure!

I really really hope that i can stick to it this time and might do a diary so if im having a bad day i can come back and get some inspiration from when i`ve had a good day.

From previous experience the first 7-10 days are the hardest so i've got plenty of things arranged to keep me busy and my mind off food.

Looking forward to waking up in the morning and knowing that im on my way to a new slimmer me!

Thanks psycholilly and getitright, day one is going ok so far but wasnt too keen on the tomato soup already looking forward to what the other soup flavours will be like!

Good luck! I'm not keen on the soups but other members put cayenne pepper and other seasoning in them so that might be worth a try if you find you don't like them. My fave is the porridge and warm shakes with coffee or nutmeg in yummmmmm

I restarted today. I did 4 weeks then had a week and half off. Finding it hard to get back into it.
Glad of this site to keep me motivated.
Good luck!

Day two and not feeling very hungry today but had food on my mind all morning! Just been for a nice walk taking some photos along the canal to take my mind off food

Back