Extra Easy Starting again

debsxdiet

Silver Member
Hey all!! I started SW again 3 days ago. This is after giving up smoking about 2 and a half weeks ago. So far its been fine, had chicken pie, cowboy burgers!! I am still not sure about these extra easy days though, its just difficult to understand since i was so use to red and green days. Anyways any wisdom and advice would be appreciated :) ta Debs xxx

ok this is the way i see extra easy you can have meat and carbs all on the same plate syn free yes syn free as long as you follow these simple rules

lean meat all visible fat removed

cook without oil butter etc (you can use frylight)

1/3 SUPERFREE THE MOST IMPORTANT THING ON EE IS SUPERFREE CHECK THE LINK BELOW FOR A FAB EXPLANATION AND ALSO FOR HER AMAZING RECIPES

The benefits of superfree foods | Slimming Eats - Slimming World Recipes

Thankyou i will have a wee look :) has anyone tried the frylight bbq marinade? I had it on wedges yummy!! Xx

Thankyou i will have a wee look :) has anyone tried the frylight bbq marinade? I had it on wedges yummy!! Xx

Welcome and yes the BBQ is fab on wedges. I also sprinkle on some paprika and salt and pepper and they're really tasty. The whole family love them and means we can have them on steak night rather than fried chips which is what we used to have. Good luck with EE. You'll get your head round if really quickly. Just look through some of the diary threads so you can see what others eat. However I find the red days suit me better so tend to go more of them. But EE is really simple and much easier if you go out. :)

Extra easy is great if you like your meat and carbs. Personally although ee was the one touted when I started I actually find green with occasional ee much easier. You have to find the right plan for you even if its a bit if mix and match.

Back