Starting again

Well yesterday went well had a shake a lemon bar then chicken with a stir fry for tea
I'm finding easier to get thru the day if I've planned to have tea so tonight I'm having salad rather tuna or chicken
Going to pick new trainers up from jd sports
All the gear NO idea!!!!
Also going for a quick tour of the local gym just to see if it's for me
Hope everyone's having a good day
Anita

Really begin ing to struggle. I have picked up some slim fast snacks to see if that will help me. Hope u enjoy your salad. And hope all went well on the gym visit x les

I'm begining to struggle too
I've stuck to it today only just!!!
I need something savoury to snack on and not the sweet bars Might have a look myself at the slim fast snacks
I'm getting to the point that I want bread but if I could find a savoury snack it may combat it
Tuna salad for tea tonight wish it was fish and chips
On the plus side I do feel like I've lost weight even tho I haven't weighed myself
im itching to have a day off and eat all the things I'm craving but would only regret it
Hope your days gets a bit better
Anita

Yes u mustn't throw it all away, but I totally understand.
My weigh in is Sat last week I was so surprised to lose the 5lb I'm not sure what will happen.
Tonight's tea for me was a turkey breast burger with slim noodles. I had a slim fast bar at lunchtime .
Glad u feel like the weight is going what a great feeling for you. Well done on staying on plan. Les x

There's a company called 'the new you plan' or something like that. They do a VLCD almost identical to exante...but they have low carb crisps. In 3-4 flavours. Not cheap, but they do a 10 bag bundle for a tenner. I was VERY tempted to get some yesterday but the P+P was extortionate at like 4.99. However if you're really wanting to stick to the diet and stay in ketosis they might be good, as they were all less than 6g carbs I think. There were salt and vinegar, cheese tortilla chips and sweet chilli tortilla chips. I'll probably cave in and buy some after payday as a treat!!

Was looking at the slim fast ones only 100 calories but 20g of carbs so there out the window
Going well today was sooo tempted to grab a sarnie while I was food shopping in Asda but thought no don't do it
Picking my 8 year old grandson up from school and having him overnight Bought all his favourite foods just hope I don't help him eat them
Hope everyone's having a good day
Anita

I caved early and ordered some off exante - it's 2 for 1 on their balance range so got 14 bags of BBQ crisps for £13 delivered. So well done ok being strong. I caved to my temptation even if it's in a deferred way.

I understand the pain of temptation! I'm going to have to be especially good because I've been asked to go for lunch on Sunday. Hoping to order a kids' meal but some places can be funny about letting adults order off a kids menu can't they?? Uh oh...

When I buy snacks do I need to make sure the carb contents are under 20 reading Anitas post.?

you should be aiming to stay under 60g of carbs for the whole day for ketosis Les, each of the exante products have 20g carbs in them, so if you're having two bars/shakes/meals, you'd need to adjust any snacks to allow for your evening meal's carbs too.

Back