Total Solution Starting at 268...

Urgh, I let myself down last night and nibbled on some pasta and meat while cooking other halfs tea. Not enough to gain, but enough to have put ketosis out of the equation for another couple of days :(

Im not too far off my pre holiday weight now, so hopefully week 2 I can crack on with new weight loss as it were.

Good luck kez (that's my name too hehe)
Daily weighing motivates me too

You can do it :) xx

81lbs lost 15lbs to go!

Thanks ladies, let myself down I know. Just can't seem to help myself sometimes!

Wow Leeds...81lbs gone, thats incredible...cool name btw! :)

Well my exante has finally been delivered and I am having my first product. Thai chicken....well Im not sold so far, its not inedible, but its not great either.

I was never sold on the soups on cd either, its not the taste, its the texture. Gloopy and frothy? Im only drinking it because Ive paid for it! lol

The bars look good though, at least there is plenty of them!

Im praying I hit ketosis tomorrow. Ive been having flushes this evening, I kind of remember getting hot flushes as I headed toward ketosis last time.

Havent got gacky breath yet though, so maybe not?

Only 3 days in, feels a lot longer at the minute...lol!

3 days nearly over hun, tomorrow will be loads easier :)

I Hated the soups on CD as well so only ordered shakes this time lol x

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Just did a ketostix, couldnt resist and it was pink.....yay! We're cooking on fat now.

And the soup has given me a very upset stomach! tmi! lol :)

Definate pink stick this morning and im blinking freezing. Ive just had to put snuggy socks and fluffy dressing gown on! :)

Up early again and feelin motivated, off to make OH some lunch and run the dogs.

The dogs are also on a diet....they came out of the kennels super porky!

Well done on reaching the big K.....

What are you on about with the Thai chicken...it's yumlicious!....the only soup i am not so keen on is the tomato, but the other 3 are lovely.

I have 13 choc orange bars that you can have if you want....I can't stand them.....my sister had the toffee raisin ones.

I will order my second box next week, but just going for soups and shakes next time.

Well I'll try another soup tonight, on CD the only one I liked was the tomato, so I'll def swap those bars with you for your choice of soups.

I won't be buying the soup box again :( I'm not liking the shakes much either :( On CD I only did porridge, tetras (ready made drinks) and bars. But it's my fatty medicine! And punishment for being a greedy blob! :)

Tetras were eaaassssyyy to drink that's all I had lol xx

(25.08.08-18 stone 5) (24.08.11-12 stone 10) 79lbs lost 25lbs to go!!

Hi Kez :D
Just to say good luck with your journey, am not on exante but a similar VLCD hope you dont mind me sharing your journey :Dx

Hi katierose, I dont mind at all...the more the merrier!

Another day done and dusted, I felt heavy and bloated today, but the scales are still looking good so must just be in my head.

Lots of water tomorrow though just to be sure. Not looking forward to the weekend, I get bored and start thinking about food and drink :(

Feeling a bit down today as well, feeling a bit paranoid about what people think of me and how they see me?! Feeling a bit insecure.

Cheer up kez. Don't feel down, people that care about you think you are a beautiful young woman. Those that Think any different are probably just jealous that you are taking the bull by the horns and doing something about the things you want to change in your life, they have things they probably want to change too.....but are too concerned with trying to upset others to have the inclination to go out and sort themselves out.....it's jealousy and it's their problem not yours!

Xx...see you Tuesday we can conquer them together!

cornishkez said:
Hi katierose, I dont mind at all...the more the merrier!

Another day done and dusted, I felt heavy and bloated today, but the scales are still looking good so must just be in my head.

Lots of water tomorrow though just to be sure. Not looking forward to the weekend, I get bored and start thinking about food and drink :(

Feeling a bit down today as well, feeling a bit paranoid about what people think of me and how they see me?! Feeling a bit insecure.

You are doing great kez and it's wonderful you have a close friend / colleague doing this with you . You are a beautiful young woman from your pic so stay strong .., x

You certainly are a lovely looking lady x:D
And I feel the same about the weekend but we can do it :D Am going to keep coming on here if I have a weak moment and we will be so proud on Tues when we ve been 100% :D
x

The Bar-stewards are trying to get to me again....got the grouchiest boss today. Can't do anything right, which normally I'd brush off...but today I'm letting her get to me. Trying to keep my head down and not let rip! lol :)

Im not going to let people make themselves feel better by making me feel worse! Nice long weekend to look forward to! :) And weigh in at the end of it! :)

Welcome to exante. I didn't like the shakes that much either.....that was until I......increased the water so they were not so thick....and added coffee to them. :)

Have you tried that?

Back