Total Solution Starting at 268...

Not tried adding coffee, how much do you add? I added ice cubes so my banana one this morning and that was much nicer. Going to buy some straws and pretend it's McDonalds...lol!

I put 1 teaspoon of coffee, dilute it in a tablespoon of boiling water then top up with cold...then add the vanilla powder and mix like normal.....yummy, taste like one of those canned cappucinos.

Hmm....I would try onw right now for tea, but can't waste my precious scrummy vanilla shakes! Will be a good girl and have a yucky soup instead...lol!

Hi Kez,

well done on getting these first few days done. I have to admit I am not keen on the soups or strawberry shake, but this is how I have mine:

Vanilla - hot with a spoonful of coffee (275mls water) - like a latte ;)
Chocolate - hot yummy (275mls water) :)
Banana - ice cold (350mls water) - like an ice cold milkshake

Like you, I tend to think of it as skinny medicine and something I do.

Good luck

Onwards and downwards

The only hot drink I like is coffee, so hot chocolate doesnt work for me...but I reckon with ice will be nice!

Drinking a tomato soup now and it's a thumbs up! Far, far nicer than the thai chicken and mushroom.

That's funny kez....the tomato is the one I don't like, but love the others!!

Have pmed you on Facebook with a suggestion if you want...

Yeah I replied, sounds like a plan to me. I'll take you tomoato ones off you if your sis doesnt want them?

Ju has already had my tomato ones, but she probably has some she wants rid of in the 17 she has spare. Will let you know next week.

Okie doke! Let me know what soups you want, just got the vegetable to try, but Im not holding out much hope!

I do all of my shakes the same way, even the banana and strawberry!

1 teaspoon of coffee mixed with 1 tablespoon of hot water to disolve it and topped up to 200mls with ice cold water.

I then add only half the shake mix and wizz it up. This enables me to have a shake and half a bar for breakfast and lunch.

So.....Day 5. The scales are still looking good, but I'm being slack. My weakness is the weekend and I've still got 2 and a half days to get through :(

Had a porridge for breakfast and a bar for luch, but already had 2 cheesestrings and a slice of chicken :( Need to make sure I don't eat anything else till tea time. Only half a litre and 1 coffee down, must drink more water.

Got friends round for tea tonight, I'm cooking tikka masalla and egg friend rice. My thinking is that when I am struggling (which I know I will be), I can have some of the chicken and some of the egg. Obvioulsy pre fat and sauce :)

Started my TOTM this morning, so I guessing that isn't helping the food cravings, but strangely I am not craving carbs and sugar, I just want to munch. So maybe it is just the weekend boredom.

Am cracking on with catching up on my degree assignments instead.

Well I was quite naughty yesterday, I seemed to munch all day. I had a porridge and a bar, but didn't bother having a 3rd product as during the day I also had 3 cheesestrings, some chicken, some ham and some cheese. :( Naughty Kez!

I had friends over for tea and had to cook, but I didn't join in with them. Even when they brought strawberry cheesecake and Tiramasu along with them...and worse still left it here for us.

They didn't make much fuss as my friend is a similar size as me and pregnant and her partner is the same as mine (a rake), but knows not to pass judgement on weight issues...lol!

So today I am going to try my hardest to be really good! Having a choc shake with loads of ice, it's a bit tasteless to be honest, can't understand how they're so many peoples favourite.

Lots of squash today, can't wait for weigh in and being able to update my tickers!

Good luck with the weigh in - you know you can do it :)

Started Exante 21 August 2011 - 18st 2. week 1 weigh in - lost 9lbs (17.7) week 2 weigh in - Mini Goal - 2st by 30 September. Next Goal 3st by 30 October. 1 week off to enjoy Barbados Holiday. Then final push to lose 3st by March 2012 and weigh 11 stone. Stay there and maintain. :)

Thanks Caroline, well done on your first weigh in!

Am gutted! Just did a ketostix and I'm out of the zone :( I guess even though I stuck to protein in my pickings yesterday, it was still too over the top and it has knocked me out.

So doing my usual sulky retaliation, I've just had a mouthful of the cheesecake I wanted last night and 3 pringles :(

I can't give up now, I'm so close to my own little mini goal! Loads of water today will get me there and hopefully tomorrow I can get back into ketosis :(

Come on kez, you can't do this so early in the game.

I am here to kick your butt, so get your ass out of that fridge, grab a bottle of water and do something else that keeps you busy and away from food.

What you going to think at work, when i am all skinny and you have given up!. Your gonna hate me and I am not going to let you do it to yourself!

Hehe, I would hate! And I wouldn't even pretend not to! :)

Sorry if I was a bit harsh...being cruel to be kind!

Not harsh at all...completely necessary. I'm getting off the sofa now and away from temptation. Going to Falmouth to visit the folks and give them the left over Tiramasu, so it's gone out of my house!

And...I've just put the cheesestrings in the freezer! lol :)

Good girl.....remember when we are both skinny we can celebrate with a tiramisu together!....

Just the one though!

Back