Total Solution Starting at 268...

Right I need to rant............................

I am trying to be happy, smily and positive....but it's hard when you are sharing an office with somebody who's every word makes you want to gouge their eyes out! Luckily they are off to a different part of the company soon. Only another 17 days sharing an office with them, sadly 9 of those days it is only me and thee, so nobody else to distract her from talking to me :( Oh and I've just had a horrible thought, I can't remember if it is the end of October or the end of November she moves.....god it could be another 40 days instead!

Nasty, vile woman...who can't say anything nice about anyone and is the most most patronising, interferring snob I have ever met!

I usually got along with everyone, honest :) ....it's just 6 months of being talked down to, ridiculed and mocked and I am just about ready to put her in her place. If I wasn't a stronger person, I would be heartbroken by now with some of the things that come out of her mouth. No wonder there have been masses of people going through this role....she blames it all on the boss, which is what everyone else in the building thinks too. But I'm the only one it seems that has stayed long enough to work out it isn't the boss at all, it's her!

God I feel like I could cry out of anger....I don't know how I am going to cope for 2 weeks just me and her. I am happy to work in silence, but she insists on talking at me and making me listen to her *****ing and whining!

Anybody watch Catherine Tate? The sketch of the two woman working in the office and one gets the other to guess something? Well thats

Back