Total Solution Starting at 268...

And the spag bol.....lusher!

Am glad you like the products kez as that Is what is working for me x. X the sphagetti Bol and spicy sphag my favourites xx

Bleurgh! I don't think much of the Cottage Pie, its got that artificial 'smash' kind of flavour to it and pretty salty. Mind you I forgot to read the instructions, so just kind of guessed how to cook it?

It'll do fine for emergencies and it's certainly better than the soups!

I had a STS on the scales this morning, the losses have definately slowed down now. I'm hoping for the 3.5lb weekly average, as long as I am getting that then I think I'll be content!

Day 20 and the scales are up again for the second day in a row....total weight loss this week so far. Zilch! I'm actually up by 0.1lb!

I can't seem me having any kind of amazing weight loss this week, at the moment I'll be happy just to get into negative figures. It's not fair, I am being 'fairly' good. Some days I have an extra pack, but I have not exceeded 600kcals in a day and I have staying in ketosis. I am drinking plenty.....so it should be coming off shouldn't it?

In my head I know that after the mamooth weight loss in week 1, I could still be just adjusting and waiting for my body to let go...but it's disheartening all the same.

I've got to say though, that I'm not feeling tempted by my usuals. Rice, pasta, potatoes, crisps, sweets, bread....but I do wonder where I am going to go from here.

If I get a rubbish loss in week 4 as well, then might have to re-think what I am doing :(

:( That must be so disheartening...but credit to you for sticking with it...it's hard enough depriving yourself when the scales are moving, so it must be doubly hard when they stick.
I've been reading your diary with interest, and was so wowed (and a little jealous!) at your first week's weight loss. As you said, this week might just be your body's way of re-adjusting to the initial big drop in weight.
As others have said, it's impossible to 'real' body weight when you're only having 600 calories a day, so surely it *has* to be something else....
Try to hang in there...you're doing great!
x

Thanks Alex...thats what I am continuing to try to tell myself. It's not possible to NOT lose weight, is it? To be honest I think the main reason I am sticking at the moment is because I have spent so much money on products...and I am brasick until payday in 2 weeks, so might as well make the most of them :)

Ok...well I've thought long and hard this weekend about what to do? I can't believe that I've been soo good the last two weeks and I've only lost 2lbs? It's just not fair :( Actually looking at the scales I think I may have even regained one of those lbs I lost last week...gutting!

So I have decided that from tomorrow I am going to switch to WS for a week, or can think it of doing my AAM a week early. That way I can go back to my step and zumba classes...there is no way I would get through them on TS.

I am hoping it might kickstart SOMETHING! I know that eventually something will have to give if I stay on TS, but I will feel like I am being more proactive if I am doing the exercise as well. Gym kit is in the wash for step class after work! :)

Have done my packed lunch already, some tuna mayo, lettuce and cucumber! I think that ok isn't it? It's all Atkins induction friendly stuff?

Still not sure I am doing the right thing? But to be honest, it's depressing being so good and not being rewarded.

Old habits are hard to break! :)

hi hun, just red through your diary, must be gutting having the small weigh loss's just a though tho, even tho you may not be loosing lbs you could be loosing inch's have you measured your tummy/bust/hips etc.
Also those things avid? not really sure what it is the spag bol and cottage pie etc. is that a different brand diet? could it be those. have you also drank appporx 3 ltrs of water a day. im just trying to think of sum possibilites as to why its not falling off.

Hopefully WS will give your body a little boost and kick start your motabolism again maybe try it this week then back on to TS again next week. Good luck with it all let us know how you get on xx

I have been wondering if it could be the avid products? I think they are the same as the slim and save ones?

I didnt take any measurements sadly, though I noticed a change in week 2, I really cant say ive noticed any difference in week 3. Clothes wise and scale wise.

I usually drink 2 litres of water in addition to any coffees or coke zero I have.

I am still positive about the diet, Im still over a stone down and comfortable in my clothes again. I know it works, I just need to figure out whats holding me back?

Oh and I think the weight comes off my boobs first. Already dropped a cup size :(

Week 3 WI and I am up 0.3lb! I just can't believe the scales are doing this to me? I don't understand it?

So from today I am on WS and going back to the gym to see if I can scare these lbs off!

I hear where your at hun

all very frustrating but i believe it has to come off us in the end if were only on the calories were having x

fancy buddying up...us slowbies together ??

take care vicky x

Hi Kez,

My weight loss slowed in the second & third week but has speeded up again, You had such a massive loss in the first week so maybe its a catch up that your body is trying to do, Like you said you will lose and thats what I tell myself when I get a down day xx:D
Keep going and I'll support you whatever you decide to do xx

Right then Kez

Lets do TS together tomorrow x I think you and I have to stop the daily wi, the scales are getting us down x

lets report back together tomorrow evening and encourage eachother xx

we can do this :)

Hi tulip and kez x
I agree re the daily weighing so am now only weighing once a week and we can do this x hope you don't mind me helping with the supporting each other . These vlcd diets are very good but very hard .
I saw you had a difficult day tulip so here s to a better day tomorrow xx
The only way I can do this is by taking it one day at a time x

Ok ladies, Im in, no daily weighing and back to TS! I can do this.... WE can do this!

well done kez

its going to be a 100% day for us girlsx its my hubbys 50th today so gonna be a challenge but weve come this far and we can do it xx

I will check in later this evening :)

Back